Exige S2 NA - 2005

Good update and naughty MSAR!

Great to have an invite to a opening too!

1 Like

Look what I go in the mailbox!

Marketing, marketing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some of the guys from the Lotus car club and I went on the happening at Lotus 18. November.

We got a nice tour around the shop, information about the Eletre, Emira and of course what plans Lotus Cars Oslo have in mind.

One thing they mentioned, that they are going to get around 15-20 Emiras with the AMG engine for sale early 2024. They are planing to invite us for a track day just for Lotus cars and probably take one Emira so we can have a spin with it round the track.

The second good thing is that they are opening a service shop just 5 minutes from where I live. And the mechanic that are going to work there are going to “school” at Lotus Hethel.

The service are going to be for EV and The classic like the Elise and Exige.

Some pictures:

3 Likes

I’d like to see a Emira GT made for the road

1 Like

I am hoping for that to :crossed_fingers:t2:

Nice pics.

Good to see Lotus investing, but are they selling any cars?
I am yet to see an Emira or Electra on the road.

Thanks!

They have sold 22 Eletre this year. I go to see the storeage that they had at the location of the workshop.

All this car are going to their new owners this month.

I was also lucky enough to drive one myself :slightly_smiling_face:

I have owned a Tesla Model S P85D and drive many EV vehicles but I really liked the Eletre. Eve if it’s a SUV you go get a sporty feel and good response to the steering.

But the price of the demo car was 110.000 £! And this one isn’t the fastest version. If you go for that you will have to pay 160.000 £

2 Likes

Look what showed up on my doorstep

3 Likes

A package from Spitfire came today!

Good quality! Truly work of art👍🏻

Tip of the day! When it snows outside the best therapy for a car enthusiast is to buy car parts!

Waiting for some more goodie’s to come :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Delivery from Type 116 Motorsport!

I needed a bracket for a fire extinguisher but I also ordered a wishbone support kit so I have it when I am going to upgrade the suspension.

But am not sure for what kind of extinguisher I should go for? OMP or LifeLine?:thinking:

Any recommendations? Do anybody there have some pictures of you setup?

New package arrived! A good deal on eBay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always thought that I should have an extra set of tires, one for road and one for track. So a buddy of mine was selling a set. So bought this.

I always wanted a set of black rims on the car🙂

2 Likes