Exige S2 NA - 2005

It’s time to post a update her.

Change of plans. I ordered a 7x22 backbox from 2bular in February and got it this weekend.

The waiting time was long but the sound is epic :astonished: :astonished:

Other than that I have just been driving and exploring places in Norway

I hope you have enjoyed driving around …

Great pics, thanks for the update.Going into Norwegianwinter hibernation sometime soon, I suppose?

Yep, SORN end of September, re-tax it when the sun comes up in June :laughing:

:thumbup: :clap:

The season is usually ending in beginning or in the middle of November. So it’s not so bad actually.

Can’t wait to start the season 2023 :slightly_smiling_face:

With the new exhaust on.

1 Like

I Norway ones a year we have a car show that’s called - Oslo Motorshow.

There you can exhibit your car as a private person, or through cars clubs, but we also have a lot of car manufacturers there and you can buy a lot of car accessories such as tires, detailing products, tools, car lift and so on.

But this year for me and the Lotus club in Norway was the big highlight of the show where that Lotus had a stand there! And they didn’t come empty handed!

There were people they work for Lotus in UK there and they told me that Lotus are going to open 3 stores in Norway and 2 workshops for service. One in Oslo and 2 other cities but the people there didn’t know where.

In December i came across this in the middle of Oslo during the Christmas shopping!

2023 is going to be a good year I think! :grin:

Great update.

1 Like

Nice service from Dave at Seriously Lotus.
This arrived today!

I am also waiting on a package from Elise parts as well🙂

2 Likes

A great sump that.

All the best cars have these fitted.

1 Like

I have read good things about the sump and I see a lot of the members here has it.

It’s looks good and the quality is excellent👍🏻

Summary

This text will be hidden

A great sump that.

All the best cars have these fitted.

Pffft, not all the best cars… :wink: I have a new design Moroso sump and it’s a thing of beauty! :star_struck:

I was actually considering Moroso, and it was for at good price at Hangar111. It was 415£ + VAT but a saw that they recently raised the price to 595 £ + VAT.

So it think that the sump from Seriously Lotus is a good deal, fabulous quality and I have heard some good reviews.

I have owned both.

The SL/ProAlloy is the better design :slight_smile:

I little update her.

The car got serviced, so new gear oil, motor oil and got installed the pro alloy sump. The car got straight through the MOT without any problem.

Just got the rear tow hook to match the front - Details Details Details🙂

After been driving the car and almost doubling the mileage on it, I start thinking to add more power. Since I don’t know what road I will go to get more horsepower - keeping it NA or add a supercharger? Maybe a K20/24?

Meanwhile I was thinking to do something about the intake.

The engine is maybe the last thing I want to do with the car and most likely go all in. But I have to decide that solution is the best for me.

That’s why I thought the TRD kit will be a cheap and good option for a temporary option. But I found out that everybody is out of stock and Lotus don’t make them anymore.

I got lucky and bought this from a guy in the UK🙂

I am not sure about the K&N filter🤔 should I order a OEM filter for the TRD airbox, buy a aftermarket Pipercross filter that Elise parts are selling? Or should a go for a ITG filter for the TRD airbox?

Do somebody there have a good solution for an air filter? Do somebody have the part number for the ITG filter for the TRD airbox?

I new annoying problem that came up is a rattling noise when hitting the throttle some times. I think it can be the engine panel but
am not sure. I have to check that out.

Have somebody had similar problem? What can cause the rattling noise?

2 Likes

I ran the Toyota filter on the trd box without complaints. Didn’t restrict power till 260+

Since last time a got to install the cup kit and I love the new intake sound. A nice combination with the exhaust.

Every weekend in the summer time there is a place outside Oslo with a big parking and a cafeteria. That spot go way back where car enthusiasts used to meet and they still do.

On Thursdays there are euro car meet so here are the results of that

I try to edit my first post so I can add the new modifications, but nothing happens :thinking: Do someone here have the same problem?

You have 1440 minutes to edit your first post at level 1 ( which is your level ) and 43200 minutes on level 2.

Its just protection for exiges.com in case we have any nefarious newbies.

Wonderful post BTW. Never realised there were so many Lotus in your neck of the woods .

Great turn out . . . keep posting

Big news in little Norway! Lotus finally opened their first store in Oslo in August!

Rumor has it that they are planning to invite for cars and coffee, events and that they are planing for track day just lotus owners!!

Everybody in the Lotus car club Norway received an invite from Lotus for an event just for lotus owners on 18. November and that’s something I am looking forward to.

In September my wife and I had a 10 year anniversary so she bought me a harness bar and two 4 point harness from Schroth.

The SL harness bar was bought from MSAR London and the harness from a local race shop called Gundersen Motorsport.

Schroth Racing are going to produce the belts in December or January because they are out of stock.

The plan was actually to order the harness bar directly from seriously Lotus, but the shipping cost was double of what MSAR was charging. But I se that they left the logo but carved out the name Seriously Lotus. Naughty Naughty :imp:

Seats out and harness in and seats in again.

And I actually found out where the rattling noise was coming from. It was the floor vibrating and hitting underneath the passenger seat. So i used big furniture fabric pads and that sort out the problem :+1:t2:

The Lotus are parked for the season and am waiting for the 2024 season to begin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like