North plasticsIn Greece...any experiences?

So as a new and enthusiastic S1 Exige owner, I’m following what is no doubt a well trodden path of trying to hunt down all the spicy bits my car is missing…

Numero Uno is the carbon Airbox.

Anyone any experiences with this company or infact the carbon critter itself?

Lotus Rover VHPD Airbox (northplastics.gr)

I’ve been in contact, €675 Euro Shipped…

Be aware that you will also be charged a harmonised code ( 10% depending on item ) plus VAT ( 20% ) plus a random handling charge!

You could get your plastic one wrapped😂

There are some s2 Exige seats on eBay from
freed. £1700 which is about right, not genuine s1. You will need the runners as well.

Yep, imagine I’m not going to get much change out of £750 at the end of it all! A lot when I have a box that does exactly the same thing today!

Something about s2 sports seats that just don’t look right in a series 1 car for me.

Corbeau LE pro looks very similar to the S1 seat, they may even be the same shell. Padding and fabric are different.

They can change the logo to Exige from Corbeau.

you can get the airboxes hydro dipped so they look right

Do you have any experience of this, or know someone who has?

not personally seen them but the pictures i saw on facebook looked pretty good. for the cost its probably worth a go

I am going to Greece this summer and I am thinking to visit the shop, because I am going to stay around 45 minutes from them.

1 Like

Well if you do we sure to get some snaps! They have been very easy to communicate with on email.

1 Like

I will! There are also others from Norway that like to buy some parts.

On Monday (29. July) I took the trip to Greece with my dad to visit North plastics. It was a 3 hour drive from Macedonia.

I sent them a mail on saturday to hear about opening hours on Monday, but didn’t get a response.

They have their shop close to the highway and it’s about 15 km from the airport in Thessaloniki. For those who have been in Greece, the workshop/wear house is a typical Greek workshop and they don’t have any logo on the building.

So when we arrived I parked the car and ask one guy that came out of one of the garages , where North plastics were and he told me that they closed.

But the guy were really helpful so he called the owner and I talk to him on the phone about 20 minutes. Unfortunately Toby they started their 2 weeks holiday and I can’t come back to visit them since and traveling back to Norway 9. August.

My impression after taking to the owner is that, they are a serious company and the guy that I
meet had only good things to say about the and he told me they shipped 2 GT3 Kit to the states recently.

I will definitely be visiting them to next time I am in Greece.

But this is what I saw in front of the shop.

2 Likes

Its a shame you didnt get to meet them but its also great that you have seen items they are making!

Amazing!