My ElisEleven project....

Am sure that Dave will give you his view - however, the general sense I get from the Caterham community (the Sadev sequential is fitted to the 620R so quite a bit out there) is that its pretty full on for a road car and there are probably a limited number of people who would want to tolerate it for regular road use.
That said, seems that most people trailer Caterham’s to track days so maybe less of an issue there.

Seems to be the same on here tbh from the research I have done. However to the right of me by 1/2mi is a NSL and to the left by 1/4mi its 40 then 1/2mi 50 limit.

I dont often drive in towns.

Curious at the rebuilds as well

I think it was trailered everywhere, Dave will answer for sure though

As you probably know Andy, about 10 of us run R300s with Sadev’s on TDs. None of us I think would run one on the road. I personally wouldn’t run a Caterham on the road TBH, just too small for the modern world.

Yes trailered to/from track days, could be used on the road but at a steady 30mph the transmission shunt was truly horrific.
When pushing on the change makes me giggle but to be honest anyone driving on the road with a sequential in its sweet spot should be in prison or on the end of a hang mans noose!!
Do bother with sequential on a road car what ever that car may be.
For a track car 100% yes do it, do it, do it,do it, do it…

Like what you did with the boot, keeping a bit of the shelf to keep separation from the exhaust system.

I still have a sequential in the garage that I’ve never fitted for the reasons above.
Need to decide one way or the other and fit or sell on.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no
Do not tell me about a sequential…Just fitted a close ratio gear kit to the box in the car!!!

Well if it is not going to be a road car, may as well put a sequential in, easier to do it now rather than when it is finished :thumbup:

Another loom to install turned up today along with a dash mounted TFT screen…No prizes for guessing what they are for…
ohlins 3.jpg
ohlins1.jpg
ohlins2.jpg

The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hurray…

Started the test fit this evening, Fronts are perfect, rears need one small adjustment, but thats easy to do.
This picture is with the suspension at ride height of circa 105mm

Rear is a little tight near the subframe but does clear everything, Just…

Watching Babe Station? :thumbup: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Oh and Dave, they are without doubt the best looking Nitrons I have ever seen :smiley:

They are a bit gucci!

Would have fitted some three way nitrons happily. However these have cost me less than the nitrons. It’s the electronic control that caused me to use them.
Also when i sell the car back to Gav it’s worth a gazillion pounds with mechatronic damper control,…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: at the Nitrons comment!!

Dave - if you sell, you should definitely put up in the classifieds here first or send me a pm :thumbup:

Sorry I meant ‘good looking nitrons’ made me laugh.
No disrespect to them - I think that nitrons are a great product and have them on my car.

Could you not afford proper dampers :thumbup: :smiley: :wink: