Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

Found these today :sunglasses:

Have you got the cake?

Haha no , shame though , bet it was an awesome tiramisu , I do have some tubs of Minardi coffee , apparently it was the best in the pit lane , out of date now.

Weber looks like he’s been kissing Charlie Sheen

The little finger is out as well , very powsh!

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

With Goodyear tyre , we have some with Pirelli tyres like on the 89 wheel .

89 not for sale , just to show the Pirelli tyre .

Sold but we have a few more .

On their way to a man shed near me…

Lol Yay!

All you NEED now is an engine cover :smiley:

Given the likely prices of those and what I had in mind spending, I’m not going to insult you with an offer!

As for the NEED bit…it’s certainly a ‘want’.

Great to meet you moomin on Saturday and thanks again for taking the time to show me just some of the amazing stuff you have. Since collecting the wishbones and discussing what I want to do with them, I have bought more stuff, which has just arrived today! Paul also showed and sent me more items for my project that I thought would help me out.

Great guy and a pleasure to do business with. Still wanting the gearbox and rear cf crash box that you had standing up, but how do you price such a piece?

Could easily spend days/weeks, if not months going through those parts and upcycling them into designer furniture and products. I will post up a picture of the coffee table once I have finished it.

It was a pleasure Mark , can’t wait to see the coffee table finished .

Had a few PMs asking about prices .

We only have a few of the fronts with tyres now , obviously because they are much older and more rare than the OZs they are more expensive , £190 each or two for £170 each.
The same front 92 & 93/4 wheels without tyres are £120 or £100 each for two.
The OZ Black OZ fronts without tyres £80
Only a few of the silver OZ rears left £100
The barge boards £80 each

we also have some 1986 M186 fronts with Pirelli tyres .
Not a great photo as it needs a good clean.

COMPLAINT.

Dear Vendor,
I bought these wheels on the understanding that they are a 13".
As you will see from the picture below, they clearly do not fit:

and no, I don’t want to return them coz they is boss ( I believe that’s what my son says)

Love that.

Haha , well boss ! :clap:

We have some full carbon floors from various years for sale, this is just some of them .

Ultra rare 1988 M188 rear clam

M188 nose that fitted under the nose bodywork .

Rapid cast titanium gearbox casing.

Various magnesium gearbox casings from different years.