Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

For reference

Really nice 80s carbon dash pod & rev counter , it would look fantastic made into a desk clock :sunglasses:

Paul,
Any further thoughts on my PM?
Graeme

I’m a Gardener :slight_smile:
Sorting through the parts to sell , we have some front wing elements and front wing plates , just need to match them up , I will post some photos .

Mmm 12k :smiley: Yummy!

Not for sale but thought you would like to see this :sunglasses:
A beautifully made scale wind tunnel F1 wheel & tyre , the tyre is one piece carbon and even has the grooves ,it has its own little brake disc , the wheel is also balanced.

Lol nice, want one :slight_smile:

wow nice, want that instead now!! lol

we have a few sets of these but they are a bit too nice to let go .
Will post more photos and prices of stuff as we sort them out :slight_smile:

Those rears are soooooo light, bloody hell Paul you weren’t wrong. I’ve slept on heavier pillows!

Hard to believe wheels that light would cope with the forces and stresses of an F1 car , I have learnt a lot over the last few years about F1 , the engineering is just mind blowing.

EFA :laughing:

Haha yes , that also :laughing:

PS04B Lost Boys top front wing element , marked Monza

PS01 top front wing element

Justin Wilson PS03 front wing element lower

M195 rear main wing element

M195 rear main wing element

PS04B barge board, still has the rubber splatters on it :slight_smile:

PS04 barge board

PS03 barge board

do you have a nose cone for sale? - any pics?

I had the board with Minardi Ford on it that was above the garage at the 1995 British Grand Prix. It was above my bench when I worked at the Ford dealership in Bedford. Early to mid nighties were the best days in F1 and even BTCC.

Surely the Justin Wilson front wing should go here? http://stores.ebay.com/Celebrity-Charity-Auctions/Justin-Wilson-Memorial.html Or somewhere that goes to the family anyway.

This piece is awesome :slight_smile:

Some close up detail shots would make some nice art prints for people who dont have the space/cash to own this.

Really nice M193/4 front , we also have some of these fronts with Goodyear tyres on.

M192 front , we have some with tyres .

Silver 2005 OZ Rear , we have six of these