Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

Gauging interest in selling some of our Minardi F1 parts that we don’t need to make some space , its our private collection of chassis parts from 1985-2005 cars , we have all sorts from full engine bodywork covers to small carbon body/wing parts , gearbox casings to full back ends , wheels & wishbones to carbon discs , lots of smaller parts that would look great as desk ornaments , we also have some beautiful pairs of inconel manifold systems from early V8s to later V10s , all the parts are 100% authentic in used condition unlike a lot of the ebay junk that have never been near an F1 car .
There is too much to list really but if your interested in something specific let me know and i will send some photos and prices.

Thanks, Paul.

Would love to buy some stuff, but with my imminent change of location, that’s just not practical.

Good luck :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Are you staying in the UK Pesky ?

No Paul - Chiang Mai in Thailand :mrgreen:

Visiting Exigers will be welcome :sunglasses:

Wow thats awesome ! :sunglasses: i would take some proper sausages with you though .

No Paul - Chiang Mai in Thailand :mrgreen:

Visiting Exigers will be welcome :sunglasses:[/quote]
Wow thats awesome ! :sunglasses: i would take some proper sausages with you though .[/quote]

Thai sausage is okay tbh, but can’t say same for the gravy!!! :laughing:

And there’s me thinking it is the english sausage that is revered over there… :laughing:

Is there a list or something you could email me, there are so many parts I would like to have in my man cave but little cash, so I’d need to be picky :frowning:

No list a such Ade , pm me :wink:

Fancy a pair of PS05 2005 manifold systems :crazy:
Still got the sensors on them , we have other years also , even 80s cars .

Now that’s a snake pit :crazy:

That is amazing, wow

I could be interested in any rear end plates and possible engine cover 1992’ish

i will check to see if we have a cover tomorrow , pretty sure we have the end plates , I will pm you with photos and prices . :slight_smile:

You wouldn’t believe the cost to make these new Ade .

A beautiful rapid cast titanium gearbox pioneered by Minardi a later copied by everyone else , If you appreciate amazing engineering you can look at this for hours .

:sunglasses:

Would love some for my garage and my desk. Think that gearbox would look great mounted on a wall. Shame I don’t have the space

Had a look today and there isnt a 92 engine cover but i did find this :slight_smile:
M192 rear wing endplate

Had a look at the other early car endplates and we have :
a large 86 endplate
a few 90 endplates
two 93 ( one high and one low downforce ) endplates
a few 94 endplates

We have more of the later car endplates .