Minardi F1 memorabilia / parts

1989 M189 titanium roll hoop, it says on the label " removed from car after an accident at Imola , its-a-goood" :smiley:

I’m sending a pair of exhausts systems away to be highly polished this week , making a table like the one in the photo :sunglasses:

Is there no end to this treasure trove?
Love every bit of it.

How’s these for inconel works of art ?! :sunglasses: I’m thinking of keeping the zircotec coating on the PS05 pair and just have them polished round it .

Great engineering . . looks like a particularly bad case of piles :open_mouth:

Haha yeah , should look fantastic polished .
I emailed the company that’s making the tables in the photo above asking the price , they replied today saying they are Jag exhausts and the price is £7.5k + VAT :open_mouth:

Having bought a wing end plate from Paul, I am delighted with my purchase and the ease of doing business (sorry, sounds like an eBay endorsement).
And I was delighted to find that Paul had included a top class colour pic of the No23 end plate on the car.
Plus, some fresh numerals to bring back to top spec.
Thanks

Glad your happy with the end plate Steve :slight_smile:

Are you getting Ollie to fit it on for you Steve, ready for Anglesey :laughing:

PS01 main rear wing element :sunglasses:

Four silver OZ magnesium rear wheels left , used condition £100 each .

I’ll take one please :slight_smile:

PM sent :slight_smile:

No, I think it will be seen to best advantage on door of the upright freezer in garage although Mrs T doesn’t know it yet

Hi I’m interested in either a nose cone plus wing and end plates or a rear wing with end plates. Could you PM me with costs please I might be able to wangle it as my xmas pressie !

Steve

How big is your freezer door , fancy the Minardi sign off the front of the factory that’s now Toro Rosso ? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Not big enough, I’m afraid!

The polishers have taken the exhaust apart and started polishing it , they sent this photo to show how it’s going :sunglasses:

The exhaust back in the day

I preferred you when you cut grass mate !
#jealous #tosser # grrrr # top bloke really. .