LF1 on order

Agree Benja, there is more S3 activity on a certain TLF site (which i believe is factory backed). It would be good to have more S3 banter on here.

I have number 1 if it is of any use to keep the banter going… :smiley:

Hi David
It was great to meet you and to see your car at the Wigton Car Show , I was really glad that I had ordered one after seeing yours.
How is it running after it’s first service, I was told that all the trincket’s etc will be sent out later but I have done the factory tour.
Looking forward to the Lotus F1 tour, I wonder if they will do that in groups.

Congratulations Pete, you just can’t beat a black Exige. I love the interior on these. I am very envious, enjoy. :clap:

Hi and thanks Tom
How is the Cup 260 running and have you done any track days this year, I have only done one and that was a couple of weeks ago at Croft in 6970k’s Elise.

Embarrassingly i have only managed one myself this year. :blush: I have loads of excuses nearly all related to my aching ageing body. I have taken it out for a spin once a month to keep it conditioned and thats about it. :cry:

Can we have some more pics please of your Beautiful LF1. :sunglasses:

How old are you! :laughing:

43 going on 55 :cry: I had tennis elbow all summer and my usual back pain has been accompanied this year by Sciatica. :laughing:
I have not given up on my Exige, just had a bad year in general.

Has anyone else on here ordered an LF1 ?
I know there are a few dealer cars for stock, but heard that only two cars from 81 available to order through the factory. If so that is good news for Lotus.

:wave:

So what does an LF1 have that a regular one doesn’t?? Is it based on a regular car or a Cup one? I’m not too ‘up’ on my S3’s

Number 19 here, due Mid November.

Halfway between the 2 Sean
Obviously special paint/colours etc
Also has the 2 piece brake discs and the Trofeo tyres as per the cup cars
Cup had 2 way dampers but the LF1 has the standard dampers
Not sure of the other differences but I think those are the main ones

oh ok cool. Sounds like a good spec

Best looking car Lotus has made in years. Well done fellas, absolute beauties.

Yep enjoy them guys! Wish i didn’t have to sell mine but needs must…

Sounds like the race pack they can all be spec’d with Dave, Cup cars also have -

baffled sump
2x carbon FIA seats
A-frame and T45 rollover hoop
Plumbed in fire extinguisher
Electrical cut outs
no sound deadening or carpet fixing holes through the floorpan
Harnesses
quick release steering wheel
no alarm
no central locking
no airboags

i think that is it

:laughing: Pete’s LF1 has a baffled driver

There are a few unsold sitting in dealer showrooms…

What number did you end up getting Pete?

Painted side-air intakes, rear diffuser and stearing cowl. Leather trimmed dash all over.
Nothing mechanical.

Have you seen the price of the Trofeos for a full set? :astonished:

Oh, Sir Stirling Moss has confirmed that he will sign my LF1. Plans are being made for a meet.

LF1 number 1 :smiley: