Elise/Exige project with ferrari 355 engine

Great…can you post a short video of it “Living”?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There’s a joke in there somewhere hey Pat :smiley:

Well done!

Exiges.com exclusive!

hit 1080p & turn your speakers up :twisted:

Ferotus - first start - YouTube

Sorry it’s so ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶ atmospheric!

The noise after engine stop is the fan coming on as I’ve been playing around with strategies for leaving the EWP and fans on after engine stop for a few seconds. I’m having a few issues turning ancillaries on/off exactly as I want in the software but now the difficult bit is out the way I can tinker with stuff like this for hours.

I’m going to be ambitious and see if I can get the car driveable (as in able to pull away from standstill only) completely by myself. If I can it will really cut down on the required roller time/cost. (I will still trailer the car to the mappers obviously).

[quote=“thommo”]Astounding, the technical capability of some people.

On tenterhooks waiting for next instalment[/quote]

Thanks, I’ve been very fortunate regarding the opportunities I’ve had to gain experience in motorsport/engineering. A lot of bloody hard work too mind! :slight_smile:

[quote=“661”]Well done!

I didn’t understand the screen shot either but worried about the ‘number of teeth missing on the crankshaft =2’ bit!![/quote]

Thank you, basically it’s referring to the ‘missing’ Reference teeth on the flywheel which tell the ECU when Cylinder 1 is at TDC.

[quote=“Fluffy”]Is it for sale?[/quote]

Everything’s for sale! :wink: Think you should let me finish it first though eh?

Stay tuned!

cheers,

Patrick

Bonus video. The start before the first one.

Ferotus - P0.5 start - YouTube

:wink:

WOW WOW WOW :sunglasses:

Hearing the fuel-system prime and then it turn over and catch :clap:

Huge respect Pat for what you’ve accomplished.

Let’s hope it all comes together now for Anglesey…just a shame that the full complement of other uber-exiges won’t be there this year. Yes AndyD’s orange machine, Fandango’s TA car and lots of other fantastic machine will be there but we MUST organise a Clash of the Titans and get Quo’s JSR machine and Marc’s monster out too :smiley:

Love the flames.

Just bloody brilliant Pat, that is all!

Good work pat

Fantastic , more videos please !

Awesome, well done Pat!!!

I can’t imagine Christian being in the same County as Pat’s beast and him not wanting a Fez V8 in the back afterwards. hahaha. Get those spanners out John

:smiley: :laughing:

Fixed that for you :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing this at Angelsey … maybe we can hatch an Exige extreme day somewhere/sometime - would make a nice magazine article ??

Yup agreed that’s exactly what I was thinking. There the guy on Seloc putting the Audi 5cyl out the TTRS too. Obviously needs Jamie’s TA car too. I’d feel a bit wimpy with my SC CC Honda car!!

You are a bit Wimpy

Or should that be the Burger King :smiley: :laughing:

someone must know a decent magazine or reporter who might be interested in covering us, would get BaT so free advertising as well?

Does cars and car conversions still exist? or is that all lambo doors & stretch tyres now?

Maybe you boys need a bling stereo with those engines.

Hmmm Burger King ‘do fries go with that shake’?

More like ‘does carbon go with that fake’ :laughing:

You boys…

:mrgreen:

My mate works for one of the Land Rover mags… Best I can do I’m afraid. :0)

I’ve got contacts at PH and EVO as I always invite them to Anglesey. It looked like PH were gonna come this year but then comms dried up.

I’m going to a PH Sunday Setvice this weekend so I’ll see if I can track down Dan Trent or someone from the editorial team…