Bosch Motorsport M4 ABS

Cheers buddy, see you there :thumbup:

Nice Chris, it looks awesome buddy. :clap:

Thanks Johnny :slight_smile:

Had a cracking day at Donny :open_mouth: Was beaming like a cheshire cat instead of kicking one!
Lotus was good as gold all day and Evo just had a Dry Sump plumbing issue which was managed on the day and will be sorted back at base.

Was great just to be out, even every Ginetta & Caterham thats ever been built being out on track at the same time didn’t spoil the fun :smiley:

Had a couple of laps out on track with Will, probably highlight of the day and looking forward to more of that at some Exiges.com events!

Evo was only run at 1.5 bar but even at that you know its pure evil & the build quality is top notch, more to come from that, a lot more!

Good to see a few out, cracking 360 Cup Dave has, sounded epic on the straight! and always good to have John around to ask him a million questions! Cheers

roll on 2017…

Will hopefully get some in car footage as both have it, should have some close up footage of Wills car!! :smiley:

Both cars looking epic Chris,…well done for persevering with both of them. Looking forwards to seeing some vid, but to be honest more looking forwards to seeing them in the flesh and getting out on circuit with you.

Good to see you, and that both cars were working as they should. Every time I came to see how you were getting on or see if there was a passenger seat going spare, you were either out in one, or about to go out in one, which can only be a good thing.

Evo looked brutal on the straights and going past the pits!

Apologies for disappearing early, as wanted to miss the traffic around Birmingham. Which didn’t go quite to plan :angry:

Great seeing you again Chris and pleased the cars went well. As said you can’t beat the opportunity just to get out there and put some laps in and not worry too much about it.
Evo looked epic along the pit straight in the afternoon. Depending on whether the new camera worked out ok, I might have some footage as well. I’ll check over the weekend. Cheers.

Cheers guys, it was Christmas day for me and i didn’t know which toy to play with!

Looking forward to getting out with you guys, in fact am doing the Lotus-on-track day at Oulton Park on the 28th if anyone fancies/is going?

At last we got the car into APM Customs for a bit of wrap…Elise Motorsport Number 52

Liking the side stripes particularly…and the wing!

That looks mega :slight_smile:

Wow I love that Chris, looks fantastic :sunglasses:

Kev at APM’s idea for the side stripes, its only a small wrapping job but they always add a bit of flare.

Thanks for comments, happy to finally get it finished!

We have used a new packing for the exhaust and its reading 101 dB which if correct is also a result.

Agreed, that looks awesome. Well Done!!

Oooo I like that a lot…

nice work, looks mega

Cheers Guys :slight_smile:

Will hopefully get some good pics from tomorrows Oulton Park track day!

Have also moved about some of the dash items as using the HANS device has restricted movement a bit plus the gear indicator was strangely in a place that only the passenger could see anyway. Will post up some pics of the new layout over the weekend.

Superb Chris, I really like that. Great job :thumbup:

Reward for all that effort. If at first you don 't succeed . . .

Cheers lads, can’t tell you how good the car was at Oulton on Friday, it certainly made all the hassles of the build seem a long time ago.

Was really wet in the morning and standing water made it tricky but i loved every minute of it :clap:
Had to finish early in the afternoon as the car stopped upshifting, slight gremlin in the actuator or trigger but other than that car was well behaved again.

On the downside there was quite a few red flags for cars coming off the track, horrible to see and i hope the repairs aren’t too painful.

Few pics…

Noise test (passed but wouldn’t tell me what)…

So cold that we blocked off the passenger side duct to get engine temps up early on!..

internal layout is getting better, literally don’t have to move my head, going to move ABS switch onto dash next to the gear indicator as i can’t see it now with hans device restricting head movements down…(old switches on the passenger side are not in use now)

Can now see gear indicator but can’t see shift lights on the dash so I’ve got Motec shift lights to go on top of the dash for next time. Racelogic OLED will move next to the gear indicator. Found out it orientates itself and so worked temporarily upside down under the screen!..

Looking good. But don’t let Johnfox see the telly!!