Bosch Motorsport M4 ABS

Ooof, 150mph down the bottom straight at Cadwell that is quickety-quick :sunglasses: I hope you’re painting it a bright colour,…the mirrors on the R300 are fookin’ tiny!!

Don’t worry you’ll hear it coming :smiley:

Great vid.

Dry Sump tank from AH Fabrications and Brown and Miller hoses (extremely light) arrived and have begun to be fitted on the Lotus…

Hopefully mapped next week or soon after.

Evo is also making progress…

Front of cage painted black to avoid glare…

Don’t have to lift the boot to fill anymore…

New panel welded in and painted…

Paddleshift and power steering pump getting fitted to passenger side…

Suspension refreshed, new springs and about 20kg saved from tar removal!..

Drenth Sequential fitted, Geartronics will operate…

Loom arrives next week which is the only hold up now so not long to go!!

Awesome, keep up the Evo updates.

Wow Chris :sunglasses: You’re all set for a bumper year fella!!!

I can’t wait to see both cars next month they are both gonna both be exceptionally special.

Keep the updates coming on both cars.

Yeah looking good matey.

very special garage you have, a proper mixture of special built and bought motors

Cheers guys.
The idea behind racing the old Evo was that spares are so cheap, wings, bonnets etc but now its painted i’m feeling a bit precious about it!

I think we have broken the back of both builds now and the frustration of xmas seems a longtime ago now :blush: looking forward to getting them both finished and mapped.

With one month to go Chris, it’s time for an update on both cars…

Both cars moving along nicely Ben, Lotus should be mapped next week, its just waiting on a few fittings to finish the dry sump plumbing and some heat shielding needs replacing and tank needs heat shield too…

Evo will have all its plumbing finished tomorrow, loom is delayed till Monday but steady progress…

Wing brace has been lightened, dry sump tank will have to live at the back of the car as its a bit too vulnerable in the easier place of behind the front bumber corners…

Tilton contactless fly-by-wire throttle mount is the last piece needed for the paddle shift system…

Evo is provisionally booked in for a test day on March 9th and they reckon they’ll hit that date as long as loom arrives Monday, so looking good so far!

Both cars looking great Chris! You like your snake-like exhaust manifolds eh…

Dave and I will be at Donny on Friday 18th if the earlier date does happen,…or if you fancy another outing :sunglasses:

Exige looks amazing - what’s the bar/cable tube running below the manifold and connecting both longerons?

:slight_smile: Evo manifold is a work of art but Lotus one was already expanding with last engine so expect it to bite the dust before too long.

If we miss the 9th then we will be scrambling for track time so very possible, would be good to see you and Dave out on track instead of in the pit garage! will let you know buddy.
(I’m told that it will be the first Evo to run a Syvecs S6+ and some coding needs to be done hence potential delay)

few small bits sorted, bumper finished…

Old dash had been chopped so much it was falling to bits, new dash getting built with custom vents in then it will be flocked…

Cheers Steve, the original motorsport adjustable ARB, had bought an EP bar but it doesn’t fit, I either stick with original or fit the Pilbeam version (if it fits). Dry sump lines inside heat shield sleeve just below means its getting even more crowded for a change of ARB.

PS Lotus on the Dyno Monday.

Love it, two very exciting cars in the pipe!

Yeah we’ll defo be at Donny that Friday,…then Anglesey the following Friday. Happy days :smiley:

So what you aiming for on the dyno for both cars?

You’re going to put some miles on that Cat this year!
Exige will be mapped with V Power and a 118/120 fuel as rules permit this in TA and other sprints we might do, hoping for 400+ with the more exotic.
Evo has to be mapped on MSA pump fuel only (fuel sampling kit is being fitted to system) so 500+ but not sure where, will depend where the mapper feels comfortable boost wise.

That’s the plan, I didn’t buy it to look at it :smiley:

:smiley: