Zandvoort

Great day at Zandvoort today - its a real flowing track with a “commitment” factor - well worth the trip ( yes I will try to get to Knockhill … )

… even if I almost didnt make it Arghhh
Only in Holland can your pavement be taken up during the day

I think Zandvoort looks like a fantastic exige circuit…

can you explain ‘commitment’ andy me laddy … – any moments??

hope to see you at a track somewhere this year…

Well according to my DL1 datalogger I was doing 95mph through Rob Slotemaker curve and over the crest into Sheivlak - but you should easy be doing over 100 … yeah right

Well according to my DL1 datalogger I was doing 95mph through Rob Slotemaker curve and over the crest into Sheivlak - but you should easy be doing over 100 … yeah right

Just had a quick look at some of the incar laps I videoed and the speedo says 110-115mph.

Mark

Thats what you should be doing ! - Thats what I meant about commitment I hadn’t

BTW I checked at the end of the straight - speedo was at 120 and DL1 was at 118 ish - so a good match -

Mark, would love to see a vid of one of your laps around Zandvoort. My top speed at the end of the front straight was 135mph ± stack error. I blew both outer CV joints - strange thing was no sign of any trouble until well after the day had finished - I guess something to do with everything cooling down and contracting.

Mark
I agree with ian – lets see your vids…

As soon as I get back I’ll sort them out. I’m currently in Japan for a week.

It was fantastic!!! I never looked at the speedo TBH but over the crest I was flat in 4th so must have been at least 100+… Just flat out from the 2nd hairpin, in 2nd, into 3rd at the top of the first hill then into 4th going down and leave you foot at WOT F**KING ACE!

But I must say it was slightly shadow’d by the Nurburgring What an awesome place!!! The carosuel… PHOWRRRR finally lost my front number plate there… Well the reminants LOL!

DL1 track map - here

Its quite interesting that you can see individual lines for each lap …

Andy

so where is the corner that everyone is talking about ?

Here is a track map.

The DL1 map is in true position - so er… North is North and the North sea is to the left - but the corner is top right … its Scheivak.

So you coming in August then

Any fishing in them there lakes ?

Fishing…??? Well after one of Julie’s cigerettes and just 4 hours sleep I was mostly thinking about what my name was, what do all these peddles and button do and where in gods sweet name am I LOL!

Was that coz of the spliff or lack of sleep

A sorded combination of both… I kept finding that 20 mph felt really quick and I needed to slow down LOL! Then got paranoid that it was the police behind me

Here is one of the laps I’ve got video’d. It shows when I caught the S2 Exige.

Lap isn’t one of the quickest I did as got held up and it was also just before lunch so I was still learning!
Zandvoort Lap

BTW it’s just over 8MB.

Hmmmm…

404 - File Not Found

The file you are looking for is not found. Contact > [email protected] > for assistance.

Dataflame.com is a complete web service provider. We offer web hosting and web design at the lowest prices avaliable.

dear Webmaster@dataflame

can you fixit for me please… itsa 404… like Uldis says…

bollox missed a bit of the address out.

THIS SHOULD WORK