Zandvoort

Spendid Mark, makes me want to get out there now!

I’d have to say it was inconclusive on the S1 vs S2 debate. You seemed to keep up with him far too easily for a top driver on slicks who knew the track.

Ian

I think the top driver tag is probably his own. He was supposed to be quite good though.

All to your credit then!

Top lapping!

Ian

Just stuck a few pictures and another clearer lap up. It was earlier so not much faster.

Zandvoort

I think the top driver tag is probably his own. He was supposed to be quite good though.

C’mon Mark, you’re being too kind, he was rubbish, his son was much better in the Europa… For a full slicks car he was pants! Not saying I could do any better (but didn’t have any troubles keeping with him either on TS-1’s!) but not “on it” by any means…

Mark,

You need to know who was actually driving the car at the time, there were loads of people driving that car throughout the day, van der kooi senior races at Zandvoort a lot so is quite good (that comment was from people who don’t actually like him), as is his son (who runs the dealership), but there were quite a few numpties out in the car as well.

Ah didn’t realise that, I thought he was giving hot laps but that was it??

But for me (and all IMHO even tho’ I’m a complete c**t ), not at any point through the day did I see the S2 Exige and think “'kin 'ell! That’s rapid!” and this was further compounded by the fact it was on “full” slicks!

Unlike the reports of Kayla (was it???) at Angelsea which was all praise for the S2 and his driving.

Just my .2p

Mark

thanks for the excellent footage… but where’s the rest of it… i was just getting interested to see where you were gonna nail the S2 my money was on you all the way…

Also my money would be on you or maybe the stripey yellow elise S2 to come out in front from the Pillette Chicane at Chimay…

The track looks like a stoater for an exige but i was wondering why you didn’t use the banking on the penultimate corner before the pit straight… that looks mad !!