Your £50k trackday weapon of choice..

You’ve just had a windfall (which I have not alas) and you think; I’ve got £50k to blow on a trackday-only weapon. Something to hoon around in, share with your mates and generally have fun with. There’s actually quite a bit of choice out there, here’s the rules :

• No Exiges (you’ve already got one, you’re naturally gonna keep it)
  • Does not have to road-legal.
  • up to £50k’ish
  • Try to include a pic

Just from PH Classified I give you :

1. I like this, a full on Z4MC GT4 car for £45,500! That’s a heck of a lot of car for the money.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorsport/race-cars/tin-tops/bmw-z4-mc-gt/2967299

2) I’m not sure you’d be allowed on a trackday in this one but wow that looks like a yer £50k buys you a whole loada of fun :smiley:

“Errr Hi Jonny, I’ve acquired a really interesting new race…ummm…vehicle,…you ok if I bring it to a BaT trackday?”

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorsport/race-cars/tin-tops/renault-420-cdi/2935120

1. If its about fun with your mates, then for your £50k you don’t get much more fun than these two (I can speak with some authority on this matter :sunglasses: )

and

Now I’m torn, £ for £ I reckon a pair of Cats is awesome value but that Z4MC GT4 car is awesome…

Great thread Ben, & I would also be torn in the same way as your goodself :sunglasses:

How about using the wonga to race?

I’ve not got £50k to blow Ian, it’s a game dude, play along!! Get on racecarsdirect or summat and post up what you would buy…

I’d take a punt on this…

Hmmm I like where you’ve got with something left-field Rob but I’d worry that you’d need $$$ to even think about running one of them, and who would know anything about them? I fear £50k may be the thin end of a very thick wedge…

There might have even been one at Donny on Tue thinking about it :question:

Yup just checked there was…sounded fantastic :sunglasses:

track limits, who needs em, take you on the grass

or a v8 one of these:

No one said anything about upkeep Ben :wink:

No point having a weapon if you can’t afford any ammo :wink:

Tim gets the award for most diversity, a 4x4 and a downforce car :laughing:

Although thinking about it, I had a truck and a 7 :laughing:

Talking of trucks, it’s truck racing at Brands next weekend and TA the weekend after, anyone fancy one or other?

35K Euro - so plenty left for repairing it … once

<LINK_TEXT text=“YouTube … lQMX30P30Q”>YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C374452#

Maybe not this one, but you get the idea

Yeah, I know it’s your game but that’s two of us you’ve bullied now ! :frowning: :wink:

Can I spend £50k on my Exige?

Yeah course you can Ian,…that’ll do nicely as a first installment to build another JSR600 :smiley:

Bully? Wasn’t he the guy that just joined on the other thread :question:

Before you say no…

I quite like your Z4 Ben but the steering wheel is on the wrong side and I’d quite like a sequential box my 50k.

I’d probably have a look at this though for 40k…

(Saturday night and we’re both pretending to keep our other halves company during Strictly whilst Exige.com-ing, huh? :smiley: )

Actually no. I was having a pause from tidying up after cooking dinner for family and sister-in-law,…je suis l’homme moderne :smiley:

As for my Z4MC well the steering wheel is not on te wrong side for the Ring :wink:. I agree a sequential would be good bit would push up the running costs. If I had the money, I reckon that would make a really interesting track car and should be pretty rapid too.