Withdrawal symptoms

Now exiges. com has been restored I need to get a boost but there’s bugger all happening on here.
However, I’ve just run the car up to Phoenix in Accrington for oil and filter change pre a Blyton Park LoT/ Nyloc trackday. Also, side window dropped on Folembray trip so Ollie is sorting that and taking a look at the gear linkage which got at bit “ sticky” in the hot weather. Also, not been starting as eagerly as normal so that’s being investigated.

I know the feeling Thommo, now up to 23 months without mine.

What??? It’s still not back!! What’s the plan Rob?

Yep it’s a bit quiet. Mine has not been out for weeks but you e just reminded that the pax window has dropped too!

Start some threads, generate some interest!

Nope! Dan started it for the first time on Friday. So sounds like still some work to do to get it running smoothly, map it, do the finishing touches etc etc

I was getting withdrawal symptoms too Steve.

Off to Italy on Thursday. Boat from Newcastle to Amsterdam then drive to Lake Garda then over to Como and Monza for the GP :smiley:

Bloody hell. Epic trip.
I’m buggered as the upcoming Nyloc Euro tour, which I was desperate to join, coincides with my niece’s wedding
(a girl with whom, it’s fair to say, I have little in common and on whom Mrs T and I spent a small fortune financing her f***ing showponies and who gave us precious little thanks in return)
But, bitterness aside, I, plus my two lads, will try our utmost to sup the bar dry by way of recompense at her expense. :smiley:

Been out at Phillip Island last week …

Fantastic Andy. So cool that you still have the car and using it on circuit on the other side of the world!

Car looking good Andy :slight_smile:- I’ve just turned rather green…

Mine’s not turned a wheel since beginning of July - blocked in by 2 cars since the break-in. Such a pain to shunt cars about to get her out :slight_smile: - also like Ben been car hunting :slight_smile:

Looking good Andy

Thanks guys … and especially Jonny as the S1 now has a working Speedo !

Was also out at Wakefield in the V6

Not a problem Andy twas on the doorstep mate :thumbup:

Car back from Ollie’s. Window sorted, gear linkage bushes replaced ( feels quite different but expect I’ll get used to it).
Happy days, as they say

Looking great Andy!

I was actually in Melbourne that week… would have been great to see you and the Exige…

I gather all is well with it now then! :clap: :sunglasses:

Hey Pete - yes would be have been good to catch up … car ran well … hopefully all the changes have cured the problems.
Will be back at the Island on 2/3rd November when we have a LOTD during the Production Car race weekend … V6 Exiges came 1/2/3 in the last round at Winton, so should be a great weekend

When is that Thommo?

Sorry to say Andy that Blyton was last Sunday. Car went really well and I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to Blyton

Argh! Nightmare. That would have been brilliant.

I was at Blyton the weekend before that weekend.

It’s coming home, it’s coming home, my Lotus is coming home!

Well, anybody want a sweepstake on the number of miles my driveshafts last this time?? That said, there’s been a proper job this time. Fingers crossed.