We are a bit quiet

I don’t even conceptually understand instatwitter thingy…

Thats more than fine.

I am attempting to engage ( or reengage ) people back to exiges.com. People who have exiges and couldnt get on the site due to the logon problem ages ago , or new owners who are you and trendy and buying s3s :slight_smile:

What Dave said… I have been here a long time (was originally speedluvver) - I have one of the early s2 exiges and have modified it quite a bit…similar to Andy - 280s H111 kit - I just never got round to adding a thread as I don’t do most of the work (not good at spannering) - maybe I should… When I joined it was mostly pesky and a few others that were active here - and mainly s1 owners… that has defo changed with more s2 activity now I guess.

Also - if you look at seloc, most of the stuff is actually non lotus and is created by James K or Eddie these days. This place has always remained much more Lotus and why, although I don’t post a lot - I have my exiges.com tab always open.

I also haven’t been to one of the trackdays as I stopped tracking the car some time ago and do road trips now… maybe we should have a road trip section… I would be happy to share routes etc…

Jon

Hi [mention]The Hornet[/mention]

We have Exiges.com - Exiges.com - Lotus exige club Meets + Track Day Reports section now. Did you want something else or is this ok?

Also would be great to read about your s2. More cars and more information the better.

Even just a few pictures

That section is fine… and of course… expect something over the next few days…

Yes more project threads would be ace, I absolutely love reading them. Can’t beat slumping into the sofa on a night when ‘she’ is watching some trash telly and I can just tuck into the laptop and a good project thread. I don’t care if the author is “spanners on” or not, it’s more about the decision making and results that I care about - getting to see the hands on bit as a bonus, but not mandatory!

Bang on.

Love build threads. Love youtube build threads. Cannot get enough

Good work, Andy, and, again, some clear thinking from Fonzey.
How do you fellas keep all this going while working, having families to look after, while I just sit about in the sunshine, head out for the occasional bike ride and pour an occasional drink?

Small bonus of the job; I can drive to work

Brilliant! Dont forget to follow us on insta

Way ahead of you Andy, I was follower no.2 for exiges on insta

Just my 2p worth.

There are a lot of Lotus forums out there ont’ tinternet, they cater for all model types. Exiges.com is more specific to S1, S2, S3 Exiges, so this can limit traffic.

For me, I joined when I was looking to sell my S1 Elise for an S2 Exige, I trawled on here for ages, researching. Then asking questions and more researching when I purchased.

I visit regularly, checking active topics, classifieds and occasionally researching. Exiges is a fantastic source of information, mature, friendly and not biased.

If I could change anything, please nobody take this personally, - the banner (with the three exiges) is too small, the totally white page is hard on the eye, especially on a mobile and not very exciting/interesting.

Me, I really should comment on more content, so I will. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Useful feedback on the logo. What phone are you using? I thought it displayed well on my iPhone

I use a Google Pixel (I don’t use apple products)

Was just my personal opinion to make it more colourful and less harsh.

Valid point. Can you screengrab me it ? I am curious about the difference in size.

I appreciate what you are saying on the white background thing. Give me 10 minutes …

1 Like

Google Pixel 2Xl

Notice my name is cut short (top right)

I know why that is. I have guessed the max width of a users name and your is a few px wider.

I have adjusted that 2 minutes ago.A refresh should sort it out

Nope

Your page hasnt refreshed correctly yet …

Give it time