V8 ....what should I buy

Get some pics up, I love the E39 M5. The tech is a bit old-school but in driving dynamics terms its approaching perfect road car I reckon.

This is one from a couple of years ago pre children. Now my garage is full of kids toys that can’t live in the house
:frowning:

Ohhh silver one :sunglasses:

How many miles on it Adam?

130k ish. I’ve not driven it for a couple of weeks. It doesn’t get much use these days unfortunately. The last proper run out I had in it was last year when I hired the pink BaT 420R at Donington when you and the ferrets were there too. Had a great drive down in the M5.

And another one…

Lovely Adam.

My Estoril Blue one ticked over to 50k miles on the day I sold it. What a muppet, I should have kept it.

Yeah, great car. I love those old school M5’s

I’ve had this for 7 years now, cracking car for longer day trips or Alps drives but it’s too heavy to ever think about tracking

I’m sure you’ve posted that before. NICE!

Looks cracking that Dris! What a great roadcar.

OK. Decisiom made …you may think I am mad…my wife does…Porsche 928 it is .
Sun roof , air con.
Px for my S1 Rice burner.

Oh no, what have you done?!!!

EFA :ugeek:

928, which one Clive?

Ha ha :lolno: :laughing: Well, only thinking …prices seem to be going skywards so may have to re visit the thought,!!
928s Seem a bit Lotusy ie reliability although 911 drivers soon find out about Exigeness at junctiona and roundabouts!
Exige is more fun…’er indoors does not like it…maybe thats aplus point :unamused:
Now need to go for a blat but not with all this salt…going to take months to wash it all away. Ugh.
Have fun folks

Well, thank goodness.

Lolololol @ Tim

Clive, Tim - are you coming to Angelsey? :slight_smile:

Yeah i’ll be there to spectate.

Not this year But if there is an event nearer home next year. Count me in.
Cant face driving home with all the trogs that wont do more than 45…EVERYWHERE including 30 zones
Have fun guys n galls

Hey Thomo…I want to upgrade my iron mountain bike …any suggestions …not stratospheric prices though.
I must be getting old as have got most of the big boys toys… doubt if I could do justice to the ultimate toy…divorce is too costly!
Have fun