V6 Going

I have had almost two brilliant years with the 360 Cup. But the time has come to scratch another itch!!

Over this weekend I will be re-installing the standard brakes, wheels , splitter etc and returning the car to standard.

Then onto the trailer and away to Hofmann’s who have agreed to take it from me

Interesting, so that begs the question, what next?

Going completely stupid!!!

Only ever driven the V6 on sunny dry days and when ever I do a track day I always without fail use the covered Trailer.

I have ridden large capacity bikes since being a teenager, but sadly last year I lost my best friend to a motorcycle accident so my biking days are over.

So what can I use that does all I want?

Sunny days only, track days with a trailer and replace 200bhp 1000cc superbikes…

311-430 Incoming, currently the only RHD order apparently

:laughing: AWESOME :sunglasses:

Awesome. I think I might be psychic :slight_smile:

Fair play :clap:

I’m a tad surprised the Exige is going so soon after the TVS1900 upgrade though, especially considering your reaction after it was fitted :sunglasses:
311 430 will be mega.

Wow, that will be a bit special. Looking forward to seeing it in action, and perhaps a passenger lap.

Yeah, fair play Dave. Looking forward to seeing that!

Fantastic Dave :thumbup:

We’ll all be looking forwards to seeing that!

Colour? Dates? Give us some more details!

:wink:

Same colours as the Launch pictures from Lotus - Red with Silver/Black stripes, Specced Carbon pass seat and 2 way Ohlins (They don’t offer Nitrons )
Production is said to be Late April/May with delivery May/June, Worth the wait if its longer!!! It will need to go for an IVA test also

Like this!!!

Lotus_3_eleven430_004[1].jpg

Hahahahahahahaha
As Sean would say
I just looked at those pictures and a bit of wee came out!!!

You mad man, love it!

Gav

Thank you.
You only live once time is marching on so I thought fuck it and placed the order
Now I have to worry about paying for it!!!

Better sell some more Ohlins

Corrected

That looks mega Dave :clap:

Thank you.
You only live once time is marching on so I thought fuck it and placed the order
Now I have to worry about paying for it!!

My sentiment exactly, hence my lotus people carrier/Gte!
It’s going to be awesome!

You only live once time is marching on so I thought fuck it

That’ll do Donkey, that’ll do!!

Me first by the way!! :wink: