Traveling to Brands

Anyone traveling to Brands on the Saturday from the midlands/north fancy hooking up for the trek?

Travelling down on Saturday from Bolton. with Tarmac Terrorist.

Hope to see you there, Jimbers.

what time you passing Wolverhampton Pesky…I’ll tag along at Junction 10 if you dont mind…not to fast mind!

think you haev your wires crossed Pesky.

we are travelling to donington this saturday (17th) not brands next saturday (24th)…

think you haev your wires crossed Pesky.

we are travelling to donington this saturday (17th) not brands next saturday (24th)…

100% correct in every respect! Thanks, Gav, & apologies Jimbers

no worries guys…unfortunately cant do donny this weekend and I gues you guys are off to Brands on the Friday?

thanks anyhow

Might go to Donny on sat too chaps !!

I’m travelling down to Brands on Friday evening.

if you want to meet up I will be off to Brands in a baby V of your car:-) see owners cars.

Leaving Leamington saturday morning next week heading to Brands - was thinking about m40 or m1 then m25.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

more the merrier.

You there in the Exige? I don’t think I have actually seen it in the flesh.

You there in the Exige?

That’s the plan, Steve.

Staying chez Edwards on Friday night, then an early start to Brands on Sat morning.

so pesky you are actually going to Brands then?

MrD, Con…shall we aim for the Hotel (think its a holiday inn express) on the right hand side of the road off the M40 warwick junction at a time that gets us there for 1000 (so 7-730 i guess?)

AnyEveryone else very welcome?

Oh aye, never any doubt about that, although not with Tarmac Terrorist on that occasion. TT is staying chez Pesky this Friday (after an Oulton trackday), so we will be travelling to Donny together on Saturday morning.

Pesky…is he going to the Porsche RS day…if so I’ll see him there…are you comming along to spectate the demise fo the GT3 community

Jimbers

Yep, Gav is going because one of his buddies is booked on. I’ve already told him to keep an eye open (& to say hello!) for you & Tom Rootes, who is there in his Elise. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get there, but trust that you’ll have a great day. There are some quick Porsche drivers attending too, whose names I recognise from trackdays I’ve done previously.

MrD, Con…shall we aim for the Hotel (think its a holiday inn express) on the right hand side of the road off the M40 warwick junction at a time that gets us there for 1000 (so 7-730 i guess?)

AnyEveryone else very welcome?

Ok - 7 for 7.30 it is then.

\

Pesky…I’ll look out for Gav and you’re right there are a few quick guys going in some quick cars, a couple of them friends of mine from PCGB. Should make for an excellent day.

Con…I’ll be there. Look forward to it! MrD?

Anyone else want to meet up with Con & I?

MrD, Anyone else coming from ooop North, Pesky?

Pegbox and i are coming down the M6 very early on Sat.