Traveling to Brands

m6, m42 round B’ham past NEC and then onto M40…

Staying Chez Edwards (Loughborough)Friday night, then early drive to Brands on Sat morning.

I’m so sorry that I’m not going to make this Exige pilgrimage (working at IHMS). I’m sure it’ll be a great day out. Good luck to those racers and have fun to all those watching.

Con…Bruh/Peg…Pesky…all…we could conversely go M6/M1 (Con you and I could go up the M42) and go clockwise around the M25 as opposed to anti-clockwise of the end of the M40

For my part I think it’d be worth getting it all together!!

But if the current 07-0730 meet at the Warwick M40 Junction doesn’t work for you guys then lets have an alternative?

The more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

Hows about we meet at Watford Gap services on the M1 going Southbound.

Pegbox/ Bruhla down the M6 onto M1 to watford gap
Con / Chris / Jimbers et al M6 or M45 onto M1 to watford Gap

Happy to do either

…that should also suit Pesky/MrD et al coming from the east midlands…good shout Con!

Any Advance.Any Takers.Any Others?

Sorry lads, I can’t commit to a meet up - I’ll be travelling down with the Edwards, so will see you at Brands (or perhaps on the road heading there!).

This should help you find your parking area and to know where to head for.

I’d suggest you don’t miss any area but highlights will include:-

Lotus - this area has Lotus Cars and a large number of dealers with a full compliment of the current range of cars plus straight from Geneva the 2-Eleven and Exige GT3 in addition to the Bio Exige and numerous other cars such as the GT1.

Historic Lotus Club - breathtaking display including the oldest Lotus in exisitance the Mk2 from 1949, a Lotus Eleven Le Mans, Lotus 18/21 F1, Lotus Seven Series 1, Lotus Elite, Lotus Cortina MK1 and the list goes on…

Club stands - especially the Seven Club GB who are celebrating the 50th birthday of the Seven this year through a large number of Esprits.

Trade Stands - about 20 confirmed so far (2 places left if anyones reading this - it’s FOC!) including the SELOC stand with the Esthi and loads to spend you cash on;)

Not forgetting access to the GP paddock and garages all day via the tunnel more or less opposite the start/finish line so come and see all the cars… also another 100 odd race cars in the main paddock.

Karting - will also be open.

oh and theres soem racing going on… paddock hill grandstand seats 2000 and can be found to the left of Exiges - entrance is free and is probably the best positioned grandstand in the country if not europe.

[image]http://www.lotus-on-track.com/docs/LBHCMAP2.jpg[/image]

higher res version here - http://www.lotus-on-track.com/docs/LBHCMAP.jpg

Please note the SELOC parking area is being maned and organised by teh SELOC team:up MSV will make a late decission early Sat morning on if we can use the grass area of south/seloc bank which will be a massive bonus to those parked there.

Thanks Mark - very useful

Also, well done on the Exiges parking area - looks like a great spot, right next to the Paddock Hill grandstand, & close to the Kentagon

Pegbox and i are coming down i a diesel golf i am afraid, my exige is in germany and his is in bits as the audi engine goes in.

Would still be happy to meet up but i am afraid we will not contribute to the spectical very much…

yes i will meet up on the M1 as i live close to jct 20 M1 anyway.

So what time at the watforford gap services ?

Bruh…its the company not just the cars…we can circle you like you’re under protection!

Hows about 0830 at watford? Any advance on 0830?

Lotus On Track Elise Trophy Qualifying - 10:20am

I think we need to leave the services at 8.30 to make it in time, brands is aways a treck.

Hi Mark_A, thanks for this. A couple of queries are on the “Events” section which you may be able to help us with? (not sure how to link it to this thread)
Ta,
Tony.

Lets go for 8 at Watford then?

Prefer to be early personally so anytime from 0700 works for me!

Con…shall we still meet up enroute?

Lets go for 8 at Watford then?

Con…shall we still meet up enroute?

Sounds good.pm sent.

Bruh…its the company not just the cars…we can circle you like you’re under protection!

Hows about 0830 at watford? Any advance on 0830?

I will land tonight in england and then make an arrangement with pegbox, please PM me your mobile number and i will call early in the morning to let you know if we can make your meeting. Cheers