Still for sale

P.S. How do you know its the same one, the number plate is different?

This is the owner’s post on Seloc about the “incident” > SELOC Forums >

Thanks Pesky, didnt want to think ‘we’ were tarring the car with an accident…must have changed the plates since!

Pressumably it would need a thorough inspection to check if it was anything more than just clam damage?

where did you see the different number plate?

Quite right, my mistake, both begin with an R and end in a K!

Sorry…its been a long day!

Quite right, my mistake, both begin with an R and end in a K!

just like the best exiges…

Just noticed this one for sale at �15000. Look at the bodywork on that!

web page >

I had a bird house just like that one STOLEN from the garden. B@stards

Tim.

Have you reported him to the police then?!

Its back on Ebay!

What the bird table?!

I’ve heard that crims shift stuff on there.

Ian

What the bird table?!

I’ve heard that crims shift stuff on there.

Ian

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again…b@stards

Tim.

I notice the ad on ebay has named and shamed Nath and Bertone even offered �250 reward for someone to hand over Bertone for a slapping! Obviously caused a bit of offence…

edited due to being a moody sod lol

I notice the ad on ebay has named and shamed Nath and Bertone even offered �250 reward for someone to hand over Bertone for a slapping! Obviously caused a bit of offence…

I have emailed jeff stright away to explain my side of this, was slightly shocked to see my name on ebay in a bad way

Ho hum:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOTUS-EXIGE-SI-2001-Yreg_W0QQitemZ160021651376QQihZ006QQcategoryZ43114QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Question - do I earn an easy �250 or not???

I reread this whole thread out of interest and think its a TOUCH over the top far worse things could of been posted - so hardly neccesary to go on in the ad wouldnt encourage me to bid!

"just moted, and “c” service completed. full service history, mostly lotus. a spare set of 038r’s (part worns) to go with the car. also a de-cat pipe. the engine runs perfectly. recently the car and myself have been getting quite a slagging from www.exiges.com i honestly dont know why i have never even met any of these people. hopefully i will soon. i am confident of the cars quality. with an mot and service its ready to go. 048r’s fitted. please dont email whoopwhoop789 as a few of us at the shop use the account. email [email protected] . even better ring 07900 213878 i talk a lot faster than i type. if nath or bertone can contact me also im dying to meet you (my critics from www.exiges.com) free delivery anywhere in the country (trailered) YES ITS FOR SALE AGAIN MR BERTONE. THERE IS �250 FOR ANYONE WHO CAN SUPPLY HIS NAME (THATS “BERTONE” THE MOUTH OF EXIGES.COM), ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER "

why would Bertone’s name and telephone number be worth �250?

I have emailed jeff stright away to explain my side of this, was slightly shocked to see my name on ebay in a bad way

Email also sent!

The only email I would of sent would of been to ebay…so much for censorship of adverts

I suppose implied violence is one form of marketing…I think I’ll bid

Apologies also to exgtir, no offence was meant and if you took it as so I really am sorry!

I was just going on my past Exige buying experience and it wasnt slagging your car off, just a general comment, my sincere apologies if you took it the wrong way.

This whole affair is making me think about selling mine now too.

its ok
suppose im probally selling too cheap and people may think something id wrong with it