Southern meet - Sunday 28th Sept, 2pm

Sorry I didn’t make it guys

Would really have liked to be there but I had a mate racing in the Mini Sevens, so I was at Brands - watching the Elises in the British GT Championship to!

Plus it would have pissed me off to much having to turn up in a 95 Accourd auto, what with my car being in the state is it

Hope you guys had a good meet!

TT

That was indeed good fun.

Really good to see 11 Exiges (Exigi?) in the car park, even better seeing 9 traveling at speed through country lanes and villages.

Gary (Gman) has some pictures and said he will post them shortly. If anyone wants me to host any pictures for a while, happy to do so.

Good to meet you all today.

Great turnout guys - well done

Really good to see 11 Exiges, Great to meet everybody. Following the beasts through country lanes and villages just made us smile they looked fantastic,(made a lot of people stop and stare!!)
We took some photos in the car park and on the road but being computer incompetent I have sent them to sleepmonster who is going to post a link to them.
Simon and Elaine

Great to meet everyone - and the short run was well worth it - if for no other reason than peoples faces on the roadside as 8/9 Exiges came past ( sedately of course !!) in convoy.

I’ll never remember all the names unless I match them to car colours !!

David - ( the silver one !)

Excellent day out - look forward to the next one!

Cheers

Damian

(Green w Gold stripes)

Great day indeed, gorgeous weather, leafy lanes, and the sound of 9 Exiges screaming…heaven…surely ?

Mnay thanks for organsing, and it was lovely to meet everybody and put names to faces, and of course car colours!!

A truly awesome sight to behold.

I have pictures, and will get Mark to host them for a bit, hopefully (?).

-Gman (GunMetal)

Actually, if anybody wants be to email them the super dooper high res images from our meet, drop me a line, and I’ll pop 'em over…

-Gman
([email protected])

Yes please on the photos front to [email protected]

Thanks

David

Okay I have spent all of 2 minutes creating this, our other work is of an all together higher standard, anyway:

Sundays Run!!!
http://www.burnt.net/exige/

If you have any pictures of sunday, email them to me and I will add them to the list.

Cool job Mark,

Dave, you have email also, with the high res ones.

-Gman

Photos please to [email protected]

Well done Mark.

Good day out, nice to meet everyone. Did over 200 miles by the end of the day so a day well spent!!!

Regards

Lazer Blue (1 of 3)

…Yeah, nice one Mark!Looks like you had a good time…Great turn-out too

Indeed, we had a great time, even though we were lacking any northern Jessies (hello Rob - hee hee ho ho !!!)

great time had on sunday nice to meet you all
any photos would be welcome please email to [email protected]
ps sleepmonster (red exige?) do you have the phone no for the lakeside boys?

Great turn-out… looks like you had a thoroughly dull time

And here they are, compressed for download but high-res available

Car Park 1

[image]Sleepmonsters Adventure Error Page

And here they are, compressed for download but high-res available

Car Park 1

Hey Sleepmonster… youv’e compressed 6 of the blighters anyhows…

Car Park 2

[image]Sleepmonsters Adventure Error Page