Southern meet - Sunday 28th Sept, 2pm

Phil,

Want to meet and travel down together.

We can come to you as you are on the way.

Time?

Car now fixed - see you all Sunday

Car now fixed - see you all Sunday
\

Hope it cost you an arm & a leg

Only kidding, glad it appears to have been “something & nothing”.

I passed ‘The Venue’ this afternoon and can confirm it’s still there and should have a car park big enough for us.

Me and the Gunmetal (to answer Turner’s enquiry) beast will see you then.

Splendid!

Ian

Lakeside have assisted my little red beastie through her first MOT, with the aid of a spare CAT and a new side indicator lamp … roll on Sunday! Met Office website says Sunday will be clear & sunny, though I’m not going to tempt the British weather Gods at this stage

If the whole gang drive round in circles we can make our own Tornado and blow any clouds away !!

\

No problem Mark, YHM

Cheers
Phil

Westovers delivered the car back last night having had 190 conversion and short throw shifter done so I’ve just been out for an early morning play - FANTASTIC !! - but as no front plate on at the moment I need to go and buy some velcro before tomorrow !!

How many’s that now ?

Looks like we’re a pretty confirmed 8:

Turner Blue Beast
Ian ??? Beast
Mike Black Beast
Richard (aka Sleepmonster) Red Beast
DavidR fixed ??? Beast
Russ C Black Beast
IDG Gunmetal Beast
ViperExige ??? Beast

Or have I missed someone? Apologise if I have

and Phil’s 220Bhp Aqua Beast

Carol and I might do this in the lazer blue beastie… We could perhaps meet up with Mark and Phil for the drive south?

Bloody Hell, we may be into double figures for Sunday!!

If this is a wee-gathering, how many beasties equates to a ‘big’ gathering +20, +30???

Phil, how are you? long time no hear! hope it’s going well with your job and your car will start on Sunday…enjoy…

later,
Bruno

PS: greetings to the head of the family and the kidds

Bruno
I haven’t been around much on here lately, hate the job, hate the area so i’m having an interview for another job on Monday with everyones favourite government agency, H.M.Customs & Excise
Greetings to you from Trudy and the kids

cheers, Phil, sorry to hear that with yer job…
will keep me fingers crossed for monday, then…
later,
Bruno

Cheers mate

BTW the car started perfectly, no sign of any battery drain, having the Emerald helps as its not powered on unlike the the Lotus ECU when the ignition is switched off.

good to hear…
what about your head gasket? sorted?
later,
Bruno

PS: don’t forget to watch the practice at Indy now…
it should be rather interesting…

Possibly one more, I head from insaneDJ (aka Damian) this morning. He should be along too.

Ian

Well that was lots of fun! Good to see you all.

We did make double figures and top marks to the Mikes and Phil for the long journeys.

I’m not quite sure what happened on our trip back to Hook but a couple of us enjoyed the wiggly route. I hope all made it home okay.

Right, GP time!

Ian

I got home in time for the grand prix, even though I started off in the wrong direction, heading for London…

Several people took pictures, so hopefully we will all appear in due course (well, the cars anyway!!)

Next time, lets meet earlier, and prepare an interesting tour around as well