Something wicked this way comes...

I’ve had my car in and out of JSR over the last 12 months and have been watching a rather special car coming together.
I’ve been gagging to share pictures, but it was only this morning that I’ve been given the nod to share a few, so here they are.

The car is a bespoke, ground up, nut and bolt build. It’s based on an S1 Elise, but it’s like a brand new car.
Official details/pics are planned for Monday, but I thought you’d like to see a few build pics first.

PS power to weight is 609bhp/ton. Veyron is 521!

Stunning

amazing…more pics please…

But will the rear wheels rub on the arches? :smiley:

thats really quite something!

Hmmmm Those photographs do NOT do that car justice at all.
I have seen it and its a bloody work of art.
Hats of to John and the team at JSR it really is fantastic
Anyone who says anything other than good is just jealous.

Its not for me i dont like it!! Me jealous , perish the thought!!!

You have one very very special car that anyone would be proud of - well done for trusting JSR

Very nice indeed!!!

Out of interest, what did you coat the rear subframe in or is it just re-galvanised?

Acid dipped to get all the old galvinising/gunk/grime off - saved no weight!! - strengthened where appropriate, zinc plated, then into a dembrittling oven for a couple of hours. Last bit probably unecessary, but didn’t want to take the chance to be honest as couldn’t find an accurate spec on the steel used.

Cant wait to see more on this!

Oh wow… looks stunning!

Jealous !

Absolutely epic!

Pure and simple this car is the Daddy :sunglasses: Its an engineering tour de force and testament to the skill of JSR.

I seriously can’t wait to see it on circuit, indicate right, pull over and get the fook out the way!

Is it coming to Anglesey ?

That’s two of us then :smiley: He’d better get his act together & rock up to Anglesey - can’t possibly disappoint cuzzin Frank by not being there :wink:

[quote=DaveP]
Is it coming to Anglesey ? [/quote]

I don’t think the owner plans to drive it, he’s just gonna rub it with a diaper. It could get wrecked, stolen, scratched, breathed on wrong… a pigeon could shit on it! Who knows? :smiley:

If I knew the owner I would have already have spoken to him today and checked that he is coming to Anglesey :wink:

I understand that he’s trying to sort out a “kidsitter” for the weekend :wink:

In the flesh it is indeed stunning, even when half way through the build …

I’m thinking we are going to have to have a GJOB corner at Angelsey this year ?

Hmmm nice!

6 pot fronts and 4 pot rears :slight_smile:

what disc/wheel sizes are you using?

Discs are 330 front and 315 rear. They do fit with non standard 16/17, just!! And with a bit of creative thinking!! But fit easily inside 17/18’s

That really is something else… :smiley: :wink:

Really??? Everything Ben wrote and more :sunglasses:

[quote=AndyD]In the flesh it is indeed stunning, even when half way through the build …

I’m thinking we are going to have to have a GJOB corner at Angelsey this year ? [/quote]

I agree, cos hes not allowed to use it. Or get it dirty!! :smiley: