Sold 3 Lotus cars this week

The Elise S1 111s, Excel SE and S3 Turbo Esprit have regrettably been sold this week to free up garage space for new car next month :smiley:

The Exige is staying :smiley: :smiley:

It was never in doubt right Simon? :+1:

Good grief! Youโ€™ve finally decided the Exige is a โ€œkeeperโ€. About time, too๐Ÿ™„

So long as the Exige is still there Simon :smiley:

It would be rude to let the side down :slight_smile:

Great news the Exige is staying Simon :smiley: Think we all know you could never go through with it and sell :crazy:
Look forward to hearing about and seeing the new mystery car :sunglasses:

Top man Simon. Whatโ€™s coming :smiley:

Pics will be posted when collected in March :smiley:

The Esprit was collected this morning - Exige is very lonely :astonished:

Snuggle up to it. . . Tina wonโ€™t mind, Iโ€™m sure

Right decision made Simon

My garage is looking very lonely

Have I missed what the new car is somewhere???

Begins with an M I believe :thinking:

:slight_smile: - All will be revealed next week on collection - it is as near to Chrome Orange as you could hope for โ€ฆ

Maserati!
???

:slight_smile: - no Mr T - British but not a Morris or a Morgan (pipe and slippers in another 5 years time) :wink:

McLaren 570โ€ฆ :smiley: Papaya orange is my guess :wink:

Was at the mclaren london launch of the 720s spider. They are all very nice, they had a particularly stunning blue 570 spider, but above my pay grade unfortunately!

Sorry cat is out of the bag - Ventura Orange 570S Spyder :slight_smile: :slight_smile: - I have been eating in the local soup kitchen for the last 6 months to afford it :slight_smile:

Pick up next Wednesday :slight_smile:

That will look absolutely stunning Simon :sunglasses: congratulations, cant wait to see the pictures :smiley:

Always wanted a Chrome Orange S1 Exige :slight_smile: - so going for the next best thing :slight_smile: but keeping the next best colour S1 Exige :wink:

Thought it was a better retirement pressie than an engraved silver tray or a pocket watch :slight_smile: