Sold 3 Lotus cars this week

Much better retirement pressie… enjoy it Simon, think the winner of guess the new car competition should be allowed a passenger ride in the Mac :wink:
Can imagine it will be a long weeks wait :smiley: Out of curiosity did you buy from McLaren Leeds? my dad and I have been over a few times in the Exiges and have managed to blag a tour of the MTC in May/June :smiley:

Yep McLeeds - really great bunch of guys - bought the car in early Feb and they have been storing it since - got a McL test day at Millbrook in April.

More than welcome a pax but shit they are ballistic :slight_smile:

The buying experience has been brilliant so far :slight_smile:

Simon buddy, that’s bloody awesome. Good on you, enjoy.

Great choice, friend of mine hired one for a weekend and said it was mentally fast, much more lively than his GT3 RS

Awesome buy Simon. Its going to be a long weeks wait :clap:

Bloody hell, Simon! Congratulations! McLaren sure trumps my guess of a Maser. Can’t wait to see (and hear it):sunglasses:

Many thanks chaps :smiley:

Looks as tho’ will be Friday pick up now as the Tracker can’t be fitted until then - seems that they are busy :unamused:

Leeds have a lovely blue 570 spider, i need to stop looking at it! Can you live without a kidney? :grin:

wow! Congrats!!! what a retirement pressie!!! :clap:

Hope the weather improves for you by Fri, Simon. It’s pissing down and blowing a gale here west of the Pennines… But I know’t sun allus shines on Yorkshire . . .

Congratulations Simon, that would be towards the top of my dream list as well. Looking forward to pictures and hearing your experiences.

Is it imminent Simon? We need pics!

Kurt

Kurt most likely will be Sat 23rd as I don’t fancy having the first drive down the M1 during the manic Friday afternoon homeward rush.

Pics when physically on the drive :slight_smile:

Simon, you should have said, I would have gladly gone and picked it up for you! :smiley:
Gav

I should have thought on Gav :slight_smile:

btw the Vega Blue Spyder looks absolutely stunning :slight_smile:

Is today the day Simon? You must be beside yourself with excitement :sunglasses:

Going round and round Leeds ring road with exhausts fully open, I expect​:grin::+1:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh yes and it was really fantastic that Ted, Mark and the next generation of petrolhead came along for the collection - to say I am chuffed with the McL is an understatement - last time I felt so good when driving a car for the first time was the S1 Exige :clap: - this car is what Lotus should have made in my opinion - it is absolutely epic, epic, epic :slight_smile:

Glad you had an Exiges.com guard of honour. Amazing!

One thing I know about Exiges.com - we stick together - a band f brothers :slight_smile: