Shrek is gone...

Shrek is gone… :frowning:

He has finally picked it up then :clap:

I thought you might have polished it up a bit Pete post rally cross tyre shredding from the other day haha.

Looks like it has ashes splattered up the side of it??

:blush:

Who had it anyone we know?

Let the guessing begin :wink:

Lol that’s a yes then :smiley:

PMSL… 5 ZIP!!!

Makes today a bit easier!

A man has two hard things to cope with… :blush: and one of them is seeing his Exige driving off to a new home…

… especially when it is going East, North, South, West… perhaps to a place where English cannot be understood! :laughing:

WHO is the mystery man???

Will he reveal his identity when he gets back home ?

I recognise that watch! :wink:

I recognise that thumb!

He is Chalky White and I claim my £5!

I am sure the new owner will be very happy with Shrek…whoever that is!

Steve…

frowns for Pete and a smile to the new owner.

:frowning:

:slight_smile:

Well, that did not take long!!! :clap:

Well done guys!

Steve is justifiably over the moon with ‘Shrek’! We had a blast out yesterday before he drove it 288 miles back ‘Ooop North’… cannot post the vids but the VHPD sounded soooo happy to be busted loose again! :sunglasses:

I am gutted to see the car go… :cry: but it has gone to a great home… and I am promised use in April too!!!

I will remain lurking here of course… until the 6th Elise variation arrives when I return full time!

In the meantime, take care all and work hard on your cricketing ‘skills’ ! :laughing:

Pete :mrgreen:

Twas too many hints from those oop North.

Don’t be a stranger buddy, just because you have no car is no excuse to copp a deaf’un :wink:

Got it in one, then! Great news. We’ll be able to bore each other senseless about the sound of the VHPD.

No worries about that mate! :wink:

AKA it’s next outing…perhaps (eh, Steve) :laughing: :wink: