Selling at last

I have buyers queuing up from France, Belgium and Germany.

No-one want to keep it in the UK?

Mark

Does make you think that this time last year your car would have cost our European friends 29,000 Euros where as today its practically 21,000 Euro ! Good old exchange rate. 30% saving if your buying from abroad

Should we be being more optomistic with our prices

Theres not going to be any left in the uk at this rate

Does make you think that this time last year your car would have cost our European friends 29,000 Euros where as today its practically 21,000 Euro ! Good old exchange rate. 30% saving if your buying from abroad

Should we be being more optomistic with our prices

I thought I was being optimistic, but I’m not going to knock anything off the price with this much interest!

It’s sad to see all these great cars leaving the country, but on the plus side I suppose it will increase the value of those that are left.

Good luck with the sale either way

Neal.

Yes best of luck with the sale Mark, being an EVO featured car should certainly help.

Yes and I know of another that is departing these shores for Australia in the coming months

Blimey, there won’t be many S1s left in the country

Don’t do it Mark !

I have to really at this price. I never really expected to get any interest when I put the ad up, but now I have 5 people wanting it.

I haven’t been using it enough and won’t get much chance to for a while.
Meanwhile the servicing and insurance etc all adds up.

I have had it 7 years now and have probably reached the stage where I’m not learning anything more about it. It will be a wrench, but I very much expect to be back one day, hopefully next time with a colour I like.

Actually I’d ideally like a white SC Honda engined motorsport bodied Elise in a year or two, with black viper stipes.

Yes best of luck with the sale Mark, being an EVO featured car should certainly help.

Yes and I know of another that is departing these shores for Australia in the coming months

is that the orange one S111 HOT ?

too bad for me as i was very happy to buy your car Mark…

Sell it to Franck Mark - he a good guy :wink:

Sell it to Franck Mark - he a good guy > :wink: >

Better grasp of english than you too!

hello junks i hope you’re fine !
See you at Donington in april ? Everything is booked for us ! B&B and beer at the PUB
I also hope to see again the fantastic Mr Pesky !!

Hi Franck

Is “Mad Damien” coming to Donington too - hope so

We MUST have a few beers this year

Yep thats he one, Vulcan Orange, currently having a Honda S/C installed in it - I’ve bought his VHPD

Is that an “Exige”, or a m/sport bodied Elise?

Is that an “Exige”, or a m/sport bodied Elise?

Rob its the real deal (Exige) - it used to be a Lotus factory car.

Blimey just noted I’m now an old hand

Hi Franck

Is “Mad Damien” coming to Donington too - hope so

We MUST have a few beers this year

We will do our best to come with Maddamien but he is in love actually…so not easy to catch !

I’ve bought his VHPD

Blimey Simon - are you collected 'em??? It’s not like fashion…they won’t come back in vogue …saying that though I guess with dwindling numbers…

We will do our best to come with Maddamien but he is in love actually…so not easy to catch !

Frenchmen fall into & out of love too easily! Does his wife know about this love?