** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

We could readily set aside an area specifically for your Exiges although it is very unlikely to be up against the bastion wall where you were previously I’m afraid; this year we will be located close to the river. We have no issues as a club should you still wish to put up Exiges.com club banners etc… we’re all one big happy Lotus family. See how you feel nearer the time and let us know likely numbers then we will be able to plan accordingly.

We’re very pleased to say we already have more than 70 cars booked on so are expecting a particularly good turnout this year :smiley:

For more details and booking click here LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Or see our Facebook page - Redirecting...

We now have over 100 cars booked on and still more than 4 months to go!!! Thanks to all those already signed up :clap: :clap: :clap:

There’s a fantastic mix of cars as well, from Elites, Eclat, Europa, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Evora and fingers crossed a few Emiras too.

Don’t forget to add some raffle tickets when booking; all proceeds from the raffle and event as a whole go to the 'Rainbows Hospice for Young Children’. There really are lots of superb prizes.

We welcome ALL Lotus cars bearing the Lotus emblem, if you own a particularly interesting one then we would all love to see it.

Come and join us and meet friends old and new :slight_smile:

Book now at LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Just booked for Sunday. Aiming for breakfast bun at Hassop Station. See you there !

Excellent, it’ll be great to have you along :thumbup:

Thanks, At least six more pals are coming (but only two more in S1s) :thumbup:

Unless I have another by then Steve :slight_smile:

:clap: :clap:

Super to hear! Im looking very much forward to seeing you again! :blush::blush:

Ditto! Looking forward to a major catch-up.

We’re delighted to say we already have over 130 Lotus cars booked on to date with a fantastic array of models amongst them from an Eleven right through to the latest Emiras and a good selection of Exiges too! This means, thanks to you, we have already secured over £2000 towards our chosen charity – The Rainbows Hospice for young people with life limiting conditions.

A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!

Please tell your Lotus friends and share our facebook page – This is going to be the best Lotus in the Peak yet!

Book now at LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

A BIG THANK YOU EVERYONE!

We have had our latest update and the Team are proud to announce car numbers are 50% higher this year than for any previous ‘Lotus in the Peak’ at this stage, with Lotus of all ages and types.

'Lotus in the Peak 2022’ will be by far the biggest and best yet. If you haven’t already then please go to LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC) to book your place.
If you could also add some raffle tickets we would very much appreciate it and will ensure we have many fantastic prizes for you to win, with all proceeds from entrance fees and raffle tickets going to ‘Rainbows’ Hospice for children and young people, a very worthy cause.
This is the Lotus Premier Event of the year organised by the Lotus community for the Lotus Community

If you own a rare/historically significant/beautifully restored/remarkably original/racing/pre-restoration barn-find Lotus we would be especially grateful if you bring it along. Let’s make this the very best event we can.

Note if you would like to attend and set up a club or trade stand you can - there’s no fee – just send a pm to the organising team on MLOC:- either DeanB, Phil S1 or Elisemadray to make the arrangements.

:sunglasses:

What super news!

I can’t wait to see the S1’s lined up together in particular!

Is Clive coming? I certainly hope so!

I’m booked for this and had been hoping my Emira would arrive in time, as originally scheduled for June delivery. But Lotus have just advised a one month slip to July due to type approval delay and component supply issues from further Covid lockdowns in Asia.

If there’s some miracle and it turns up before 8 July I’ll still bring it along.

Plan B is to bring the Exige and hope no one holds it against me that (a) I didn’t bring the Emira and (b) the S1 Exige is only my second choice :wink:

I’m staying at Oakhill (venue for the Friday BBQ) and am booked in for the BBQ, Matlock regular pace Sunday morning drive and Chatsworth.

Looking forward to see a huge gathering of Lotus cars and lovely Lotus people :slight_smile:

Great to have you booked on Tom, really hope you still get your Emira in time. I think we have 5 Emiras booked on but all will be in a similar position to yourself I guess. Don’t worry though, we’ll still be more than happy to welcome you in your S1 Exige :slight_smile:
Well over 180 booked on in total now so you’ll be in good company!

There will be 180 S1 Exiges there Phil S1 ? :wink:

Finally booked my ticket for the Sunday Matlock run…I may go to the bbq but won’t be eating :smiling_face:

Maybe I should have worded that a little differently Rob :laughing:

Great to hear you’re booked on for the Sunday runs, Plenty going to the Friday BBQ too and all will be welcome whether they choose to eat or not :slight_smile:

We told you we had some great Raffle Prizes for you, we will be announcing them every weekend on our Facebook page starting this week with two superb prizes from Classic Team Lotus, 2x Classic Team Lotus Race Shirts! We send them our sincere thanks, if you have not had the chance to visit them at Hethel then it is well worth your time :slightly_smiling_face:

Please follow us on Facebook to get all the latest LitP and raffle prize news

To book your ‘Lotus in the Peak’ place and/or buy raffle tickets follow the link
https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

Thank you

We are very excited to announce we have already surpassed the amazing milestone of 200 cars booked. This really is going to be the best ‘Lotus in the Peak’ yet :slight_smile: Well done all of you :clap::clap::clap:
Places on the early morning runs are getting very near to capacity now, especially the Matlock Bath route so to avoid disappointment please book your places now and please also don’t forget your raffle tickets in aid of Rainbows Hospice for Children and young people. Thank you.

Even once the run places are full you will still of course be able to book to arrive direct to Chatsworth.

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

A little update on raffle prizes for those of you not on Facebook…

In addition to the two race shirts from Classic Team Lotus we have also now announced an ‘A’ service form PJS Sports Cars and a Lotus Holdall and Accumate battery charger from Hangar 111.
PJS Sports Cars also generously sponsor our ‘Car of the Day’ competition - Thanks Paul and Louise and a huge thanks to all our sponsors for their continuing support of LitP – many more prizes still to be announced in the coming weeks with all proceeds going to Rainbows Children’s Hospice.

Raffle tickets and your place at LitP can be purchased at LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Note that places on the Matlock Bath runs are now full but we still have places available on both the Ashbourne and Classic runs as well as Direct to Chatsworth for those not wishing to do a run. :slight_smile: