** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

We are excited to announce that next year’s event will take place from 8th - 10th July 2022 and will return to a very special grand venue - none other than the significant historic landscape of Chatsworth.

As one of the premier events on the Lotus calendar, the organisers are firmly focussed on making it the biggest and best yet, to mark the 10th Anniversary since the event first took place at Chatsworth in 2012.

Please follow us to stay informed and share this post with your fellow Lotus enthusiasts, to help us make this unique event a very special one to remember.

Stay tuned!

Team Lotus in the Peak

Follow us on Facebook: Redirecting...

100% must do this…

Making a weekend of it is the ultimate way to enjoy your Lotus in the stunning scenery of the Peak District. With this in mind, the team are pleased to announce another great new venue for next year’s 10th Anniversary Lotus in the Peak, taking place from Friday 8th - Sunday 10th July 2022.

Oakhill, a stunning Georgian Hotel in historic Cromford, have agreed to host our traditional and very enjoyable Friday night BBQ, as well as providing accommodation options for the weekend. They have 10 spacious Kingsize or Double rooms and 4 luxurious suites, and all the rooms are currently being refurbished in readiness for the finest Lotus event of 2022 ! Camping is also available on site, including electric options.

Further information can be found on the Oakhill website, www.oakhillcromford.co.uk. Please note that bookings must be made by telephone, stating that the reservation is for the Lotus in the Peak event.

Prices may increase next year, but Oakhill have agreed to honour current prices if we book now. Early booking is therefore advised. Alternative accommodation is also available in Cromford, Matlock Bath and Wirksworth.

Please stay tuned and follow us for further news and updates for what promises to be the very best Lotus in the Peak event yet :grinning:

We are getting closer…….the Lotus in the Peak team have been finalising all the planning and arrangements for this year’s 10th Anniversary event at Chatsworth, and you will soon be able to book your place via the MLOC store.
We will let you know just as soon as the store is open!

Sounds brilliant! Well up for this, any advice from people who have been before?

update me and a couple of mates have just book our accommodation for the weekend here:

For more details and booking click here LitP booking - Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Booked and paid.

Come on, lets have some exigers there like the last time I went :star_struck:

If you’re going Pierre that pretty much tips it for me…are you going for the full weekend? Will have to tap up @benja and others….:wink:

Yes. I will stay with a friends parents, a nice house in Belper which looks about 15 -20mins drive from Matlock. Plan to arrive at Belper Friday afternoon. Ive paid for the Friday night bbq, plan on joining the Saturday drive, and paid for the Matlock ‘regular’ pace Sunday morning drive and Chatsworth. Would be super to see you and the exiges gang :star_struck:

Sounds good, let’s rally the Exiges troops :+1:
Time to see if 1. I’m not on shift and 2. Look for somewhere to stay :smile:

Update 10 of us now staying at Matlock green, mixture of Elise/exige/evora/maybe even a cheeky emira!

Have booked bbq Friday and normal pace out of Matlock on Sunday morning! Hope to see some of you there!

Cool

Perhaps a list will help encourage others :sunglasses:

Phil S1
series_one Pierre 340R
Rob999
Toby111s

Great to see your enthusiasm chaps, if you think you may wish to have an Exiges.com club stand then let me know and we’ll try to allot some space to you accordingly.

Lovely offer. Might feel a bit odd to have another club stand per sae given its MLOC’s event, how about simply putting exiges member cars up in the same position as last time (photos I put up earlier in the thread) which was very nice and blends in while still being together?

Im soo looking forward to this!

Should get everyone to park based on colour. Would look brilliant with 200+ cars in different shapes and sizes.

Yellow cars parked behind a hedge? :thinking:

Lotus In The Peak 2016 - MLOC advert - YouTube

exiges are “The Rest” :o :lol: should we feel insulted? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lovely having this to look forward to :slight_smile:)

Must try to sort this one out . . . nothing on the horizon at the moment. This is 2014

Nothing quite like a line up S1 Exiges :sunglasses: we will definitely try make this one again :thumbup:

Yep, it’s in the calendar. Not booked yet. Planning to run it past Mrs T