S2 mods for sale...

Hi Guys due to ‘other’ mods (all will come clear soon)
I Have a
Pipercross Vector Induction kit for sale
[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/lotus_exige_vis_location_640.jpg[/image]
The marketing stuff…

The Velocity intake system is designed to maximize the torque and power produced by your engine.

While the bhp gain is important, this system’s tuned length, similar to the tuned length of a performance exhaust, will give a broader power band. Giving you increased power, over a greater length of the time. This tuned length of carbon fibre also relocates the air filter into an area of cold air. The cooler dense air carries more oxygen to you engine, more oxygen mixed with more fuel will give a reliable increase in power.

This intake utilises the Pipercross Vector power cone with a unique foam make up, using the same technology in Formula 1 and the World Rally Championship, Maximises air flow with the ultimate engine protection.

The carbon fibre pipe made from Aerospace quality pre-impregnated carbon fibre, that incorporates a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The system’s use of various fibre composites is geared specifically towards keeping the INSIDE of the intake tract as cool as possible.

Compared to the original air box, the V.I.S kit shows increased air velocity of over 40%. The V.I.S dynamics are a great improvement on the stock system, thanks to a specially textured inlet surface, that results in better throttle response and drivability.

In other words its a cold air intake taking cool air from the side scoop instead of hot engine bay air. makes a great ssssssssss noise on cold start up and Grrrrrrr on full acceleration. Nuts on 2nd cam quiet on part throttle
Been on car for the last year.
�125

And
A High flow sports modulor cat from 2bular with a rating of 375hp!
It has been on the car for under two months
Included is also a bypass pipe which is just bolt in bolt out!

[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/2bular111RSpohheatwrap.jpg[/image]
RRP �440
�320

Jamie, I would be up for the filter, if you still have it, PM me your details and I will give you a call, SIMON.

PM sent

C’mon, Jamie, spill the beans

Lips are sealed till 8th…

your secret is safe with me

Dave cant remember if you KNOW the secret or if you know the old one which did not work out

your secret is definately safe with me then, as I don’t have a clue what you’re on about

Well, I knew the old one, but…

I don’t either the new or the old one but if I did your secret would be safe!! lol!

So what is he getting?

1. Supercharger kit from Plans / Bemani etc

2. Converting everything back to standard and getting one of the limited run of carbon fibre GT3 spec exiges lotus MIGHT be selling in a limited run?

Do we need a poll?

Don’t you read Andrew - it’s a secret!!

So what is he getting?

1. Supercharger kit from Plans / Bemani etc

2. Converting everything back to standard and getting one of the limited run of carbon fibre GT3 spec exiges lotus MIGHT be selling in a limited run?

Do we need a poll?

Yes yes, but no reason we can’t speculate

if your secret is better than the old one then its definately going to be cool

Bugger would of liked the filter

Now i am confused
The secret is at least on par with the old one as it makes the car quicker

I’m confused now - is it the secret that’s on par with the old one or is it the mods to the car?? lol!!

Now i am confused
The secret is at least on par with the old one as it makes the car quicker

A little bird from NYLOC might have told me your secret…if it’s true…then sweeeeeeeet.

Ahhh bit is it the new secret or the old secret?

Seems Ed has secrets too…
http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=67776&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1