S1 REGISTRAR'S SURVEY READY

SURVEY READY - I hope

To pass details about your car to me so that I can get the register up and running please visit .
The password to the survey is SCC111

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE THREE PAGES TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE. NOT EVERYONE WHO HAS RESPONDED HAS COMPLETED ALL 3 PAGES. YOU CAN GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR REPOSNSES.

You can edit your data at any time but I’ll only collect it once.

Don’t forget that Jez is waiting for photos.

Please pass the link (and password) on to others that need to know.

Done the questionaire.

That was quick!

Done as well great idea Mike

Done. Brilliant work Mike.

Cheers

Survey done. Just need some good quality photos for Jez

I^m done.Thanks for the opportunity to take part.A great idea.Now have to learn how to use the digital camera.

Just done mine… will Send Jez some piccies of it shortly for his records, although will probably have to wait for the southern hemisphere summer to take some proper front-side-rear ones.

Hi Mike
I’ve completed the survey. A good starter. Only have two returns on the photos so far. We need more. Come on the lads and lasses. Thisis a great opportunity to add your pride and joy to history. There will never be another S1!!!

Sent some pics through to e-mail Jez. Closest ones I’ve got to what you’re after. Can organise some more in August if they’re not suitable but for now they’ll have to do

Chrome Orange Pix with You now…

Photos sent.

Survey completed, will send a couple of pics shortly…
Look forward to viewing the result
Thanks

OK, this has sort of worked and my sincere thanks to those of you that have provided solid information.

So far 45 people have started the survey but only 25 have left car details such as the Chassis No. I cannot operate a register without something to link the two together so I think I’m going to have to try a different tack…

There are only 600 odd cars and in years to come this could be vital information in the conext of ‘continuous history’ for what will undoubtedly be a collectors item.

I’ll let the survey run for a bit longer and then I’ll consolidate the info by emailing a further questionnaire to those that have left usable contact information.

I fully ralise that there may be a question of confidentiality of information and that many of you will not be happy to tell someone who you don’t even know all about your car. All I can do is stress that the information is purely for historical accuracy of records. In due course, and with enough information, I will approach the factory for original build numbers, colour and trim options on delivery but most of the info is in the chassis number. If you are not prepared to give me anything else tell me about the car rather than you. To that end I have re-orderd the survey to ask about your car first.

Please help to get this together.

If I’ve got 25 sets of car details I wonder how many photos Jez has got. Probably not enough for a book yet…

Anyway, thanks for thinking about it.

Hi Mike

Now completed the survey - did a bit of it a week or so ago, but was away on holiday last week.

Will get some to pics to Jez later this week.

Big thanks to you & Jez for organising this

Shame on me I don’t know my chassis number and the car is tucked up under its cover. As soon as I can I’ll find it and complete the form.

Well done Mike and Jez, it should be a great resource.

For those of you out there who are nervous or unsure about giving out details of your car etc its worth just pointing out to those of you that don’t already know, that Mike is actually the club secretary for the V.S.C.C. and I’d imagine has access to far more valuable information and vehicle details than anything this survey is going to unearth. I certainly trust my details more with Mike than I do with the DVLA!

Now, get the bloody survey done! You’ll only be gutted when the end result turns out to be something extraordinarily good and you realise you’ve been left out.

Hrumpf!

Shame on me I don’t know my chassis number and the car is tucked up under its cover.

But your V5 doc is not outside is it, & that has the relevent details printed on it? Or perhaps it is, you bloody daft Southerner!

I was waiting for that I spose…now where did I put me Exige folder…

I’m sorry I haven’t filled in survey yet. I fully support its aims and will do so ASAP.
Thanks for your efforts