S1 Exige up for Auction

Azure Blue does have a hint of ‘Cadbury’s’ Purple to it, not really the best colour IMHO, but each to their own :thumbup:

The history of the car going backwards and forwards between NI and GB, along with the original owner selling the car In 2006 and transferring its number plate (FCZ1212) to an Elise that was previously written off ‘CatD’ in 2003 may or may not put buyers off…

Assume this is the car?

Looks nice

It’s in this thread…

Like I said previously in this thread, if anyone’s interested I’ll WhatsApp you copies of the history file, HPI reports and photos of the car during storage in NI.

It’s seems like a nice car with its original engine, pretty much standard spec other than the optional removable steering wheel, black window handles and Emerald ECU upgrade. Just make sure you do the usual checks and confirm the correct chassis number is stamped behind the rear wheel etc. :thumbup:

Found this video of it for sale in 2018

Lotus Elise S1 VHPD 190 X394 CNO - YouTube

Had the rear stickers on then but grills missing

Odd it’s back up for sale so soon.

Must admit it does look nice

Shame about sketchy history

Hi Kevin - I ended up buying this car a couple of weeks ago. I would love the history, photos you mentioned if you were able to send them to me? I tried to PM you via exiges.com but unless I am missing something (quite possible) don’t seem to be able to make that work.

Thanks a lot
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Congrats on purchasing the car :thumbup:

I’m not sure, but I don’t think you can send PM’s until you’ve made a certain number of posts in the forum!

It’s probably easier to send everything via WhatsApp if that works for you? I’ll Send you a PM with my number.

Thanks a lot, just sent you a WhatsApp!