S1 Exige up for Auction

Commission was 10% so guessing its £30250 plus commission if £27000 was bid at event. Likely a lower commission but an agreed sale after the auction. I think fair purchase in current market and given it needs a few £ spent.

Just for interest immaculate black S1 is now up for auction via collecting cars auction site.

Thanks for the tip. Lovely car and looks to be in a near perfect condition. Will be interesting to see where it ends.

With 100 images I would have expected to see some pictures showing the suspension pick up points at the front. It is mandatory to check these before buying any Exige or Elise.

It was up privately at £49950 (on this site as well pistonheads). Hope it does well.

Seen this car in the flesh - S1 Exiges don’t get much better.

900 miles in 5 years :pensive:

For anyone interested £40810 including the buyers premium.

Blimey!! - genuinely shocked at the price - I know this Exige - they don’t come much better (Ted’s excepted :slight_smile: )- mine must be worth the square root of feck all! - to others! - to me it’s priceless :slight_smile:

I’m absolutely not an expert on such things but suggest a bit of post Covid market place, sales certainly haven’t crashed etc but definitely a little more conservative. And that particular auction site which attracts really lovely, varied and interesting cars but doesn’t seem to be getting good prices.

I’m interested in a manual V12 Vantage and they are still in £70’s on dealer sites but last beautiful one via auction (same site) was mid 50’s.

I don’t know if that was a “sale” or missed the reserve.

Considering it was originally up for £50k on PH, I’ll be surprised if the reserve was set that low. Possibly a no sale at £38.5k + fees.

Up as sold at £38.5K (plus fees) on CC site.

Kind of regretting not having a cheeky bid. When I was looking for one a few years ago I would have snapped Drage’s hand off at that price. Certainly looks like a stunning example,…

The Azure Blue Car from NI is back up for sale again!

It’s on PH for £37,995 with with Bell & Colvill.

Why don’t they put its lotus and exige stickers back on it and the shark fin stone protection on its rear wings. Would cost so little but lift the car so much…

Who knows, certainty won’t do it any favours against the competition! :crazy:

Again?
What’s the history with this car?

Thanks

I think some detail is in this thread, nothing sinister. It was in NI and spent a long time in storage. Was with a mainland dealer for sale recently, then appeared to of sold via an auction and is now back with a dealer for sale.

It’s just doesnt help that it’s missing it’s rear clam stickers and stone shields which gives the impression it’s had a respray. For £50 it’d look so much better.

If your comparing to the silver car at Silverstone, the blue car doesn’t have the desirable sports seats/harnesses etc. But that’s also all personal preference.

Sure both great. You need to see S1’s in the flesh as they are sensitive to how they are looked after.

Not sure what’s going on with the colour -it looks purple but I think it’s just badly photoshopped/post-processed Azure blue?! :eh:

PS if your looking have you seen this one;

Thanks, not really keen on laser blue
Ideally like silver