S1 Exige Speedline Corse Wheels wanted

Per listing if anyone has a set hidden away for a S1 and fancies selling please get in touch. Fancy the option of a change…

Thank you

Speedlines only option for me. Top price paid!

I’ll happily compensate you if you want to clear the space they must be taking up :wink::rofl:

I bought a set of Speedlines last year, had to import them from Italy but as they come up so rarely I decided it was worth the effort. On my hunt I did find another set in malaysia which I believe are still for sale. They’re a bit tatty, would definitey need a refurb, and with the exchange rate and import they were looking like being about £3.5k to buy and get here. I can send you the details if that amount doesn’t put you off and you want to see if they’re still available.

If you could I’d welcome that. I’d love a set nearer to home but as you say not a wide choice so be good to see if available etc. :+1: appreciate you taking time to reply.

At that price, could you not get a set of custom wheels with the correct centre bore and PCD? Or have the hubs and bearings replaced with a new set of hubs that will take OEM and 4x100 wheels?

You could do many things but none of them would be as satisfactory as having the proper Speedlines IMO.

Will send you the info gonein60seconds. :thumbup:

STE, can you send me same info re Speedlines, please?

Ive had literally 10 people message me for my wheels in the last 12/18 months.

Ive messaged speedline direct and got a reply saying they will get back to me

Will see how much to produce say a set of 10.

Will keep you posted. Naturally the bigger the order the cheaper the unit price so if anyone else is interested reply to this and will let you know what they say :+1::+1:

First post, but I would be interested

1 Like

Just to be aware/conscious any “new” Speedlines will be Alloy not Magnesium per originals. They no longer make Mag wheels. I had a similar line of thought but they confirmed they are alloy only now. Cheers

I may be interested in a new set If they have the correct offset and don’t need rear spacers like the Mag versions! :thumbup:

Noted mate. I dont think anyone would care but a good point. They have got back to me saying they will be in touch :+1::+1:

I will be interested in 4 fronts 7 x 16 E7 pcb 95.25 magnesium

Well done jameswoodings1983 :raised_hands:

Great work, thanks. I’d be interested, price dependent.

Don’t know if it’s of any help but Will Blackham has just advertised an Exige on PH and in the description states he has a set of Speedlines for it at additional cost…

first post for me but interested in a set as well to italy
cheers

1 Like

In the long history of exiges.com there must have been 4-5 contacts made to the factory for another batch of Speedlines. I really hope it bears fruit this time but every time previously it falls on its face when they realise that the original moulds were destroyed.

One time it ended up with a group buy of TMR from Japan which also look awesome.

What’s that…a pic of my car riding on TMR? Oh go on then :smiley:

I have to agree with Ben, I’ve tried to get speedline to make another batch of the wheels a couple of times and it has never been successful. Worth a try again though and hope you get a better outcome