S1 Exige Register

Following from previous thread, details to establish a register for the Exige; Hopefully this is something that can be built and maintained with Exiges.com - I ll help support the admin if of assistance…

Details to complete -

• Owner name and details
  • Car Reg
  • Car Date of registration
  • Car VIN
  • Manufacture Number (last three of VIN)
  • Car Colour
  • Factory fitted options
  • Third Party options/modifications
  • current mileage (and date)
  • number of previous owners
  • Photo/s of car optional but nice

maybe you should also post where you keep your keys and whether its parked in the garge or not

Yip,with an ID like “gonein60seconds”, that info may just be used for a “boost” (The term I believed the movie used when criminals have an inventory list to fulfill) !!

Sorry all - half thought it after the post it my be deemed that way, be great to establish a register though, if the info could be sent to a secure place with just bare details available externally, or to a member only area?

maybe you should also post where you keep your keys and whether its parked in the garge or not

These days anyone can contact the DVLA and obtain your registered address from your reg number. The fact that your car is (hopefully) still where you left it last time you drove it means that you are, perhaps, a little more paranoid about this than it deserves you to be

1 Like

These days anyone can contact the DVLA and obtain your registered address from your reg number. The fact that your car is (hopefully) still where you left it last time you drove it means that you are, perhaps, a little more paranoid about this than it deserves you to be

They have to have your reg number first
I personally would not like posting my car reg and address on the internet/open forum

Its usually on both the front and back of your car, so it’s hardly a secret. If you ever do a trackday, or have any other pics of your car posted on the net then they are there anyway.

I personally would not like posting my car reg and address on the internet/open forum

I didn’t think anyone was asking that you post your home address and in any event the posting of your details would hardly be mandatory, so you and everyone else could pick and choose which fields they wanted to complete.

maybe people could just post usernames, and drop personal details. And car wise just the VIN’s? And other car details?? Would be nice to know how many are out there, which colour is the most popular, etc etc, just an idea out of enthusiasm for the car - not to enter into grand theft auto…

Details to complete -

• Car Colour

• Factory fitted options

• 1 (equiv of 6" x 4") Photo of car (&/or link to gallery with multple photos)

I think that’s all we need

Its usually on both the front and back of your car, so it’s hardly a secret. If you ever do a trackday, or have any other pics of your car posted on the net then they are there anyway.

I didn’t think anyone was asking that you post your home address and in any event the posting of your details would hardly be mandatory, so you and everyone else could pick and choose which fields they wanted to complete.

are you always so argumentative

Come on ladies, let’s get this moving before the year’s out!

• Date of registration : 13/10/2000
  • Build number : 161
  • Colour : B35 New Aluminium
  • Factory Options : Met Paint, Alarm/Immob upgrade, Sports Seats & Harness. Black Ally tat, Alcantara trim.
  • Aftermarket mods (current) : Emerald ECU, Janspeed supersport ex, EBD manifold, DVA Head, Braided hoses, Mutsnuts discs, Pagid RS14s, Mocal Oil Catch tank, Custom Cages A frame roll bar with diagonal, TADTS Rear Toe Link Kit. For occasional track use - Speedline Corse Magnesium Wheels with AO48s.
  • Previous Owners : 1

Thanks Alex, guess I ll give up on this one…obviously everyone assumes their going to get theirs stolen!

Look forward to meeting for a drive in the new year

Just had a gander at MLOC. They have a “garage” which seems to fill the bill. Cars detailed in much the same way as Mr Pesky ventured

Yep, this seems to be a good list (as per Pesky)

Details to complete -

• Car Colour
  • Factory fitted options

With optionally:

Photo of car (&/or link to gallery with multple photos)
Current mileage

I’ll make this thread sticky, if you guys post to it, I’ll turn it into a summary later.

Here I go:

• Car Date of registration: Oct 2001
  • Manufacture Number (last three of VIN): 086
  • Car Colour: New Aluminum (B35)
  • Factory fitted options: None (177 BHP, not even sports seats or harness, b@astards!)
  • Third Party options/modifications: duct cooled Mutsnuts disc brakes, braided lines, removable wheel, SPA gauges, cabin thoroughly reworked so the car runs cool inside (too cold now ), under-rad oil cooler (a-la SeanB), remote thermostat, Erland blueprinted engine, bigger fuel pump and 4 bar fuel pressure in order to feed the beast, 2bular lightweight straight manifold and exhaust, and several body mods like bigger scoop opening, rear plate vent opening, rear fake vents opened and another set of wheels: Speedlines with Kumhos for the track
    Future mods: 2 way Nitrons and that’s it.
  • number of previous owners: 1 (the dealer, as it was pre-registered)

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Uldis/Tut%20Towers/100-0001_IMG.jpg[/image]

Here I go:

• Car Date of registration: Oct 2001
  • Manufacture Number (last three of VIN): 086
  • Car Colour: New Aluminum (B35)
  • Factory fitted options: None (177 BHP, not even sports seats or harness, b@astards!)
  • Third Party options/modifications: duct cooled Mutsnuts disc brakes, braided lines, removable wheel, SPA gauges, cabin thoroughly reworked so the car runs cool inside (too cold now ), under-rad oil cooler (a-la SeanB), remote thermostat, Erland blueprinted engine, bigger fuel pump and 4 bar fuel pressure in order to feed the beast, 2bular lightweight straight manifold and exhaust, and several body mods like bigger scoop opening, rear plate vent opening, rear fake vents opened and another set of wheels: Speedlines with Kumhos for the track
    Future mods: 2 way Nitrons and that’s it.
  • number of previous owners: 1 (the dealer, as it was pre-registered)

[image]> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Uldis/Tut%20Towers/100-0001_IMG.jpg> [/image]

Manufacture number 086 but first registered in Oct 2001, blimey, does that mean that your car was stored for sometime before registration because thats a very low manufacture number and a late registration date?

Exactly, some cars just wouldn’t sell back then.

Or, we can see it another way… it was waiting for me

Mine:

• Car Date of registration: 01 Jan 2001
  • Manufacture Number (last three of VIN): 240
  • Car Colour: Spice Yellow (B36)
  • Factory fitted options: 177 BHP, Sports seats & harness, Radio Fitting Kit, Metallic Paint, alarm, alcantara trim
  • Third Party options/modifications: Braided lines, Pads (EBC green at mo’). Powerspeed exhaust. Da Edwards Diffuser
  • number of previous owners: 1 (the dealer)

[image]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/roxteddy/Ballantrae3.jpg[/image]

My Exige

• Car Date of registration: 20/12/201
  • Manufacture Number (last three of VIN): 501
  • Car Colour: Yellow (B36)
  • Factory fitted options: 177 BHP, Sports seats & harness,Carbon airbox, Radio Fitting Kit, Metallic Paint, alarm/Imobiliser, alcantara trim, Air-con,Exige mats.
  • Third Party options/modifications:Full Emerald kit,Yoko A048’s Pads EBC/Pagid. Lotuspower exhaust. Edwards rear Diffuser,Tracker.
  • number of previous owners: 1 Simon Walker
    [image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/Nath-Exige/SUC50029.jpg[/image]

Ours is here on MLOC

Date of reg: 26/02/01
Manufacture no: 181
1 previous owner, Brendan Gunn

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/fkmacintosh/Img_0904.jpg[/image]