S1 Exige please!

Evening all

I’m currently selling my series 2 Exige with the hope of replacing it with the older brother.

If there’s anyone thinking of parting with their S1 and fancy an S2 let me know!

Nice in yellow :+1:

Sell privately or speak to Jon Seal @ Jon Seal sports cars and then hunt down an S1.
You’ll struggle to get a swap.

Just seen it advertised on SELOC, good luck with the sale.

Thanks John. Will be sticking it up for grabs in the usual haunts.

I still need to scratch the S1 itch :blush:

Do you want an OE S1 or a converted car?

Good luck Toby, you’ll love it :ok_hand:

I think you will find the tap is on for S1 Exiges to go to the USA, find one quickly. There is a very tatty one on PH.

I have one but my son insists it’s the only thing he wants to inherit.

VHPD just for originality and sound, Honda for reliability.

I’m open to anything, but preference is a rover engine in a factory colour.

Completely original S1 … well used & loved … ill health forcing sale after +20yrs of ownership

Hi.

Just a note to say that mine will be up for sale shortly. I’ve not had it long as i took it in a deal against my Evora Sport410 but it’s really a bit too raw for my use long term, ( long story ).

It’s in superb condition with a DVA built VHPD 205bhp engine inc ITB’s, Cams, Emerald, Vernier, Larini, LWFW, etc…

Its got big brake kit, rebuilt Bilsteins, uprated anti roll bar, mototsport seats, fully rebushed suspension, alloy rad etc…

Fully repainted in Yulong White by the previous owner with no chips or scratches anywhere.

The only bit that let it down was a bit of laquer peel on the clear engine cover so i recently sent this away to be refinished. I should get the panel back next week at which point I’ll take so decent photos of it before advertising…

If anyone’s interested please drop me a pm.

Thanks,

Ed

Which number is it Ed?

Car number 55.

Was Silver but the previous owner wanted to change it. It’s a cracking colour. Looks metallic white but in lower light it looks a little darker…

1 Like