S1 Exige meet up?

Sounds good to me if open to all Exiges, 350 Sport

I think we’ve got another S1, two S3s and an s3 Cup interested too who haven’t signed up here yet

I should be ok, S1. Not all day though.

Ideally it would be good to have anyone going registered on here as it is an Exiges get together.

I’ll let you know feedback ASAP and then can get a date in the diary along with a dedicated thread.

Agree will get them to sign up if they aren’t already lurking :+1:

Great effort :thumbup:
Should be free, although have hol booked in Cornwall in early July but will make best efforts to attend, depending on date.
Thanks again for taking the trouble to try to sort out a gathering as there are so many new names on here I’d like to put a face to.m

If S3’s are allowed I may be able to come but likely still be running in my 390 at that point. The run out will help on the mileage. If it’s July there’s a higher chance I can join.

All Exiges welcome…may look at a mid to late July date pending what comes back.

Sadly, there’s no way my car will be back on the road for this :frowning:

No sure about COVID rules, but If any ones kind enough to offer me a lift from Yorkshire I’ll be happy to hang my head out the window like an excited puppy :laughing:

I’d be keen on attending this meet, subject to availability on the date.

Brilliant!

My Dad should be up for it too providing you don’t mind a couple of imposters! :laughing:

Potentially up for this to depending on dates.

I’ll be up for this.

Gave Vic a nudge tonight, will hopefully have some news tomorrow.

:thumbup: :smiley: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: looking forward to hearing the news.

Right, little update.

Had a long chat with Vic on Friday Morning and talked through the options.

They are :

Tuesday evening dedicated takeover. Something C&M are looking to start, you get a dedicated link to access tickets. Only issue is, its a weekday evening!

Hire the venue : from 6pm to close you can hire it for (I think it was) £1050 and also a commitment to spend that sum in the restaurant too. May be too pricey.

Other option is to choose a date and just hope all who want to attend can get a ticket for that day. This opens up weekends and although not a suggestion per se by Vic, it looks like it may be the only suitable option. We spoke about the current calendar and it looks like the last weekend in July or first weekend in August may be okay at the moment. Their website does not show how many tickets are for sale or how many are remaining so once that slot in the day is sold…that’s it!

So maybe look at either the Saturday or Sunday of the 24/25th July or 31/7 or 1/8.

Let me know what you think and we can get a date firmed up ASAP so we can all get say, an lunch/afternoon ticket booked.

Tickets are split into 9am-12, 12.30-3.30 and 4-7pm.

Looking at Helm tickets they only have tickets available for the latter weekend at present, I’ve asked the question whether the 24/25th have been released yet.

On the flip side, if this sounds a bit too risky…happy to look at other options/venues.

Thanks for the heads up.

I think we need to pic a day ASAP and get a good idea of how many cars and people want to come. We could let Vic know how many are attending, perhaps have an area just for us.

Is there an option to stay all day? This would obviously mean buying three ticket slots at £30 for the day (if that can be done).

Agreed on the booking ASAP thing John.

No reason why you can’t book all three sessions.

Vic is coming back to me tomorrow on the former dates.