S1 Exige meet up?

Great stuff, a few of the northern boys have been asking. THanks

Been exchanging emails with Chris at C&M about this.

I’ve suggested a weekend date would work best; he wants to know if we would like an exclusive date/event so I’ve asked for the cost implications of this as well as well as what their capacity is.

Obviously depends on number of attendees as well…I’ll let you know what response I get :+1:

Fantastic. :thumbup:
As I previously said, drop me a message if you need any help.

Definitely up for this! :clap:

I need to go to C&M again, pencil me in. It’s a fun place.

Hello everyone; just a brief update.

I’ve been in talks with C&M’s new events organiser and in truth I was just waiting to see how lockdown might pan out.

Saying that, do we have a month that you’d feel is preferable? I can then tentatively talk dates with them; I’m fairly sure a weekend date would be preferable for most.

Let me know your thoughts below…!

Just a thought, why not include all Exiges S1, S2 and S3 as it’s the 21st birthday of the S1 on the 9th April and it’s the last year when any more Exiges will be made.

Sorry Rob, I’d totally missed your updated message, by preference a weekend please. Lockdown appears to be coming closer to easing. Maybe circa June so warmer weather and we have a few months to move forward re lockdown and social freedoms?

Thanks for the efforts

There are so few Exiges, it would be be great to have all 3 series together as part of the same family of cars.

My S1 should be ready by the end of May, so a definite after then

Thanks for keeping this in mind and for contacting C&M.Will try to attend whatever date is I agreed. All exiges must be welcome

Agreed Thommo, will be for all Exiges.

Great, yes a weekend in early June/July would be good :grinning:!

Definitely up for this.
Any Saturday in June or July suits me sir.

Just come off the phone to Vic who is the Events Manager at C&M.

Effectively we talked about booking something in June/July. Preferably a weekend although they don’t technically do take overs on Saturdays or Sundays. They like to have a mix of cars during this time but I did say we are a smallish close knit forum so it wouldn’t be a deluge of plastic bathtubs!

I’ve asked about hiring out their teepee which is somewhere we could congregate. We could ask for a specific menu if everyone wanted to otherwise we could just go with their usual menu.

Numbers wise I stuck a finger in the air and said 30-50 but I may be wrong?

At the moment you can book dates a month in advance so it could be a case of picking a date and then purchasing a ticket ASAP so we can all go on that date. For those that don’t know, they operate tickets for morning, lunch and afternoon. You can purchase all three if you wanted to be there all day.

So Vic is going to check with the boss and come back to me with options and any additional costs. They are going to introduce a takeover Tuesday for car clubs but this will be in the evening and will be a little problematic for those further away! So I think a weekend date will still be best.

Apologies for the long post and for the delay in updating you all on this. With some uncertainty regarding covid I’ve been biding some time to see if Boris’s super roadmap will come to fruition.

If you have any thoughts or ideas please feel free to share them :+1:

S2 here that would love to attend :smiley:

Thanks Rob. Happy with a weekend. Just say when and will be there.

Sounds good :+1:

Sounds good to me :thumbup:

Fantastic :thumbup: I’m up for any weekend in June/July, for the whole day.

Might be worth setting up a thread, when C&M get back to you, for people to put names down like this.;
JohnFishCurtis & Guest, S2, full day paid.

We need some merchandise on the day and I’m contemplating getting an #exigesdotcom windscreen sun strip. :sunglasses: