S1 Exige meet up?

As per my post on the FB Group…

So after talking to thommo ; which S1 Exige owners would be up for a ‘mass’ meet in 2021?

Would have been good to have done the 20th Anniversary thing but we all know why this has been a no go.

See how many S1’s we can get at one venue…

I’m in. Any excuse to find something to look forward to after 2020. And my cars a ‘51 plate so technically it’s 20th anniversary !

Fantastic idea :thumbup: count myself and my dad in, so 2 more S1 Exiges :smiley:

Mark

Yes please. Count me in.

Count me in if my imposter is ready!

My s1+1 would like to attend

Great stuff, folks. It was just an idle thought but maybe we can come up with something.
Suppose it need to be UK central, Donington? Chatsworth? Maybe if MLOC are going to organise their summer gathering we could have a joint gathering?
Keep posting, cos I’ll forget about it all in a couple of days due to age, infirmity and excess lockdown alcohol :open_mouth:

Yes thommo we could tie it in with MLOC :+1: Thoughts always welcome, age old not able to please everyone applies!

Taking over caffeine and machine would be great a’la what Lotus did a couple of months back. Probably not viable but happy to ask in advance if exigers fancy it.

Caffeine and Machine would be great …

I was going to offer to approach Goodwood, but it’s just such a long way south. C&M much more central.

If you do C&M, I’ll come along but park round the back. :thumbup:

C&M would be good spot, I’ve drove past en route to somewhere else soon after it opened but never actually been there, if you see what I mean.

I’ll speak to Rob Borrett about C&M as he helped organise the Lotus/C&M meet :+1:
Maybe Lotus would like some form of involvement too…

Great, Rob. Let’s hope we can pull it off👍

Great idea. If I’m in the UK at the time I’m in! #0063

I would be up for a more northern meet (based in west of Scotland) so the more north the better for me. Would be very cool to see a gathering of Exiges :smiley:

Very much up for C&M, never been

Did this get any further?

Really interested in an exiges.com, socially distancing, meeting :thumbup:

Don’t worry I’m still on this; I’ll update you all when I have news :+1::+1:

Top man :thumbup:

Send me message if you need any help.