S1 Exige for sale

End of an era, Simon… great memories of that car ever since you won the airfield auto test in 2004​:+1: (you know, when Tony lost a rather vital part of his interior! :joy:)

Another Lotus you say…

Good to hear from you Paul :thumbup:

Yep remember it well - Loosening Tony’s steering wheel took a lot of effort whilst he left it unattended :lolno:

Was having a recent mosey at JCT I’m missing a proper gearshift :smiley:

As in… one o’these…?

A few pictures of the Exige :+1:

Nope there isn’t- beyond my Ken how you load pics on here :unamused:

Hey Simon,

Scroll down when you are writing a reply. Click on the tab that says imgur. You’ll then see a big green box “upload to imgur” click that and browse to your photos (particularly easy if iPad/iPhone photo library). You just click to select the pictures you want to upload. Press done. Once pressed it can take a few moments to load them, then the section will shift to look like this;

Click on the blue box to the left of the word image.

The URL then appears in your message. When you click submit on your reply, the url changes to a picture :+1:

Worse case send me the pics I’ll load them for you :wink:

Thanks James - Android phone so doesn’t seem so easy :smiley:

Now placed an advertisement on Pistonheads.

Its so surreal.

Up

Forgive me if I’ve not read this thread properly. Is this car still for sale, any links or pics?

Hello Lavazza, it’s the silver car on Pistonheads in the classifieds :+1:

See link to help

Thanks James :grin:

Hi Simon, I appreciate your advert says you’ll give first offer of the numberplate to the car’s buyer. Just flagging my interest in the plate if it doesn’t get sold with the car, thanks.

Bump - still for sale, after Euro could blip :slight_smile:

It appears to be for sale twice :grin:

Simon - I don’t know what you’re aiming for, but a positive start

:+1:

Every success with the sale :sunglasses:

Thanks James

It will meet reserve easily I think - not far to go :+1:

Not really sure if I want it to?

Mate never too late … but if it goes I hope you get the right result.

Put a deposit on an Emira, be rude not to have a Lotus in the garage :grin: got to have the Merc engine tho’ :+1:

Ha ! Not a bad outcome then :rofl:

Oh, Simon, here we go . . . if it has to go, so be it But an Emira would bring you straight back into the Lotus fold. Hope it finds a good home.