Rubber ducky rubber ducky! Convoy to Croft! Yeeha!

Hi Ian,

Probably the best scenario would be meeting up at the London Gateway where the North Circular meets the M1. This way you can go anti clockwise around London before getting on the M1 rather than through central London. There is a big rest stop there which might work for others in the London and South East region as well. As a bonus we can all top off with Optimax as the petrol station is a Shell.

From this junction to Newport Pagnell is about 45 minutes. So to meet up with the group there at 2:00 - 2:30 we would need to meet at London Gateway around 1:15 or thereabouts.

Anyone else interested in a 1:15 meetup at the London Gateway service area?

-robert

Sounds like a plan, got a map/postcode for the so I work how long it’ll take to get there and see if it’s realistic?

Ian

i can meet you Sean at corley services on the m6 or on the m1 at some point

Posty Code please… Ill probably be in Canary Wharf in the morning (15 mins from IDG - Fleet St - Reuters ?) so finding a place to meet makes sense rather than circling a roundabout for 20 minutes…

ta

m

escaper,

The post code of the service staion is: NW7 3HB

It is at junction 2 of the M1.

Newport Pagnell is at junction 14-15.

I found this great site with listing for all facilities at each Junction on the M1:
M1 Facilities

Over and out,

Robert

The post code of the service staion is: NW7 3HB

Here

The AA says 35 mins from the City.

Robert, if we come up the A1 do you know if the service station is sign posted off that, the M1, both or some other road?

Ian

Ian,

I’ll be up that way on Saturday and will confirm, I know that it is marked on the M1. And to correct my earlier post, it is at junction 4-5, not 2. The postcode was correct. It is a major rest area and includes a hotel, (just in case you are tired from the drive up.)

-robert

What Junction of the M5 will you be getting on at?? I am just off Junction 2. I am thinking about towing myself actually as I want to take my slicks. To be honest I am still umming and arring though.

Chris, cool!!!

Sean…

Sean - Junction 3 - Halesowen

But if you want some stuff transported I can put the rear seat down in the Disco

Well I’ll be at Fenchurch St. until lunch Half day indeed… But saying that may want to go home first which is 45 mins… As driving into work is a PITA and I have to pay congestion charges

But will meet where ever’s the most convienet The services on the M1 J1 sound good to me.

Cheers Andy, will let you know.

Sean…