Rubber ducky rubber ducky! Convoy to Croft! Yeeha!

Going home. Planning on work on Friday, don’t want to use up too much holiday.

Ian

Same, need to travel home after trackday.
Still need to organise some accomodation.

Christian

Aiming to head home thursday night … will need accomodation for the wed night tho

Not 100% mind made up yet, but… probably not going to head down straight away… may head over to Carlisle (folks - in law)then back down next day or some thing like that…

Could be tempted to grab a curry though ???

M

Well, I’d wanna head back for Thursday night… Would be up for a curry Wed’s night tho

Would be up for a curry Wed’s night tho

The very reason I’m taking a half day on the Wed and very much a part of an Exiges.com event!

They are often themed:

2003 - Disrupt an engagement proposal (Anglesey Chinese)
2004 - Pull a Granny (Bolton Indian)
2005 - ?

Ian

It’s obviously not too far for everyone then totally understandable if you all only spend one night away… but we MUST surely make time for a social eve on the Wed then ?

there isn’t usually much time at the track to have a proper banter and we can’t pass the opportunity in having so many of us together eh… ??

social event on the Wednesday evening sounds good. Would like to meet a few of you as i haven’t seen that many Exige owners.

Wednsday evening it must be then - but dont forget the next Monday is a bank holiday so a few people ( well me ) will be taking Friday off as well to make a decent weekend

i didn’t think the end of April was a bank holiday?

May 2nd is I think … at least it is on my forward planning ( when can I get home ) calander

Andy (and everyone else)

i’m open at the mo’ because i’ll be taking Friday off anyway as well… so if enough interest then i’m up for some beers on the Thur eve as well. ven tho the main curry fest looks like itll be the Wed - hope there ain’t too many namby pamby early to bedders…

i cant have anymore holiday after the Thursday but if there’s a few people staying up there for a drink ill be there, i just wont get much sleep that night. Ill head down the motorway at midnight and hopefully wont have much to do on the friday.

OK, so we are nearly in April so maybe time to liven up this thread again. I suggest we pick a route, stick service station eta’s in there and people can meet up along the way. There is quite a few of us SW of London, so I guess we will pick somewhere around there as the start point. I guess we will go M1/A1 so we need to pick some intermediate stops for a break and meet points.

I guess we need to agree a start time and some stopping points,…suggestions? Conscious some folk were only taking half days on the Weds?

OK, so if I had bothered to read the thread I would have seen as Escaper pointed out that:

“Think the general consensus was to meet 2pm for a 2.30pm kick off from the M1 NEWPORT PAGNELL SERVICE AREA…”

Guys,

If you are looking to leave the Newport Pagnal services at about 2.30, what sort of time do you think that the convoy will be passing jct 24. Would love to meet up if I can get there in time. If not are you planning another stop off/meet up point any further north later in the journy?

Cheers Steve.

IDG,

I’ll also be leaving half day from London. I’m in Bayswater and would plan to jump on the Westway to get out. Should we plan to meet up and leave London in formation? Otherwise I can be included in the 2:00- 2:30 meetup at pagnell.

-robert

Hmm? As April is nearly upon us I guess some planning is due. I’m coming from the City (well Fleet St), possibly with Escaper(?). I’ll have to see if Bayswater is on-route and see if there’s a simple method of tying up.

Ian

I’ll be coming from Birmingham, so I guess I could just nip down the M6 to the M1 and meet you guys there. Is there anyone else going along the M6 to the M1? Maybe we could meet up at the Services by Junction 3 (I think) of the M6???

Sean…

Yep - I’ll be coming from Halesowen so M5/M6 - can meet up at Corley services on M6 if you like except I may be towing in which case you may prefer not to