Ronin Supercharger Install Results

Now now…what if the guy is now puttin down 459 rwhp and 310 ft tq.

Is that from a 2ZZ-GE? Impressive figures for sure, you must be well chuffed with that! Do you have to rebuild it after every drive to the shops and back though

Also where can I get me one!

Now now…what if the guy is now puttin down 459 rwhp and 310 ft tq.

Is that from a 2ZZ-GE? Impressive figures for sure, you must be well chuffed with that! Do you have to rebuild it after every drive to the shops and back though

Also where can I get me one!

I hope not

Ya gotta make it…

Finished the street tune today and it’s perfect…oem perfect… and it’s foookin stupid mental fast…

got a video?

got a video?

Funny you should ask…

I reduced the boost by .4 bar in order to get a feel for the torque…

looks excellent. what exhaust is it?

It’s a Burns stainless muffler, the exhaust system weighs 7lbs.

check this out…

Nice, sounds a bit like my subaru! Whats the screen? Looks like a rear view camera, is this right? If so do you know which one?

Blacktoy?

OK sorry for the list of questions, but did you do this conversion on a n/a s2 exige? If so, did you change the roof to an ‘s’ with airflow? And ballpark cost? What would the charge cooler be (make? addition to s/c?)

Thanks, just looking at my options post great day at Goodwood today.

Thanks.

Conversion was done on an S2 NA Exige.

The roof remains standard as the kit doesn’t require an intercooler like the Exige S. I’m looking to get a cup roof but that’s more for cosmetic effect than anything else. Chargecooler upgrade is an option, it gives ~20rwhp but it’s quite an expensive option (e.g. �2k).

The kit is available from Sinclaires at �4,700 all in.

Hi,
Has anyone on here fitted one of these kits on a diy basis or know of anyone who as fitted the kit themselves, as i am looking to do this ( if you can get it in kit form that is ). If so, do they come complete with everything needed !

You can buy the kit from Sector111.com for $4,300. You then need to get your ECU flashed at http://goth.am which will cost another $500. Think you also need to upgrade your spark plugs and injectors.

Plenty of people in the US have fitted it themselves, it’s meant to be fairly straight forward, like a 7 hour job.

Don’t think you can get it all from the US as both these have a UK supplier, call Wayne at Sinclaire he should be able to do you a DIY kit without all the hassle of import dutys shipping etc.