Rockingham - Wed 8th Sept - BaT

Yes :smiley:

Im booked in as provisional - cant see any reason why not :smiley:

I’m awaiting exec approval - week before the due date so :crazy:

If I do make it, we just need to get Mike Lane and Edwards younger along to reform the contingent from my first trackday in the Exige at Llandow…in March 2004 :astonished:

Mmmmmm!

Could be interested… In consultation!!!

How many other peeps then… would make a great day out…

But would also like a few pax rides is ‘more powerful machinery’ please! :smiley:

Guys, I have managed to get the day off work so can come along with the jack and tools to be pit crew for the day. Come on Benja…you know you want to :wink: Wonder if Mike Lanes seen this thread ?

Steve.

Ive paid up and have got a garage booked as well …

[quote=Benja]I’m awaiting exec approval - week before the due date so :crazy:

If I do make it, we just need to get Mike Lane and Edwards younger along to reform the contingent from my first trackday in the Exige at Llandow…in March 2004 :astonished: [/quote]

I suspect Mike Lane will be harder than Edwards the younger.

Was that the day that my TPS played up and you had to rescue me from the petrol station at lunchtime? Andy Walsh halved my braking distance that day!

Ian :slight_smile:

Blime, better pull my finger out.

C’mon everyone! Pesky, it’s not flat, it’s got banking.

Lets go SC chasing Pete!

Lets go SC chasing Pete!

Ian :slight_smile: [/quote]

I’ll draft you down the straights then… with JF behind us as shot-gun where he should be! :smiley:

[quote=IDG][quote=AndyD]
C’mon everyone! [color:#FF0000]BOOTHY[/color] , it’s not flat, it’s got banking.

Corrected for correctness! :smiley:

he has to be behind you with the dragfrom that new wing of his :whistle: :wink:

OK… Who is deffo going on this day then please?

I would love to do this, but since I am doing Silverstone ‘solo’ on August 23rd, I dont want to be all alone on that big banked oval!!! :frowning:

Hope lots can make it… that would be Silverstone in Aug, Rockingham in Sept and Donny in Oct!

BRILL! :wink:

Lets go SC chasing Pete!

I’ll draft you down the straights then… with JF behind us as shot-gun where he should be! :smiley: [/quote]

I want to go really I do but can’t :frowning:

NA ROCKS :sunglasses:

I’m booked in at Rocky on Sat 18th with a load of the S2000 club, you could all come along and punish us :smiley:

We heard all you S2000 drivers like that :wink:

Pete … I think this means Im gonna be there :smiley:

Pete … I think this means Im gonna be there :smiley: [/quote]

Doh! :slight_smile:

Still plenty of spaces left.

Which Track Layout is it? I ask because I have the BARC event on the 10th, and am wondering if I can get a decent practice day in on the correct layout…