Rockingham - Wed 8th Sept - BaT

Jeez, I can tell you have a pit crew! :wink: Here you go - http://bookatrack.com/-pE_Trackday-Calendar.html

International Long

But then if itā€™s what Iā€™ve done before they take you through a chicane at the bottom of the circuit (near the pit exit) rather than turn one, which is really rather fun.

Ian :slight_smile:

Still places if anybody fancies a late one.

Still no sign of No3 arriving and coupled with professional commitments Iā€™m very unfortunately out :frowning:

Have a good (and safe) one lads, Iā€™ll be thinking about you hooning around whether Iā€™m in the Delivery Room :slight_smile: or slaving away in the office :frowning:

Wish I could be there I love Rockingham :slight_smile:

Sorry Ian am at Donny Saturday, have a good one :slight_smile:

Wots on at Donny on Sat dude?

Sorry Ian, carless at the mo!!!

Enjoy the Honda! :sunglasses:

BaT TD dude :slight_smile:

[Ah thatā€™s better, anybody else been having trouble staying logged in to Exiges.com?]

Rockingham, slippery when wet.

But it was great fun when it dried out! Which it did from mid-morning and stayed dry all day (somehow!).

There were 5 Exigers there me, AndyD, Stan/Ian, Steve E and Benjaā€¦or at least I think Ben was there. I didnā€™t actually talk to him and the modifications to his car were a little extreme.

The circuit is a brake killer so perhaps a good place to try your new set-up Ben.

I have to say, they are the best value garages I have ever come across!

You canā€™t quite see the bowling alley off to the right.

You can see virtually the whole circuit from on top of the garages and allows some interesting angles to see your car from (my new Windows wallpaper) and worry when somebody borrows your car and doesnā€™t come back when the red flag comes out (and you havenā€™t spotted them already queued up to go back out).

Nice Ian :sunglasses:, weather did look good in the afternoonā€¦I hope itā€™s as good in Nottingham tomorrow :crazy:

Why were you going the wrong way?

Because itā€™s a Honda :smiley:

Thatā€™s not the reason, Tim - the gravy dispenser is situated on the right hand side of the garages at Rockingham :wink:

Is that why youā€™ll be at Oulton early, to set up the gravy stall? Iā€™ll have mine with pie please :smiley:

[quote=IDG]

Ian :slight_smile: [/quote]

I Like the hole you have cut in the rear clam so you can see out whilst you are lying down having a rest! :wink:

Pete you soooo stopidā€¦thatā€™s R2D2! :smiley:

[quote=Mr Pesky]Why were you going the wrong way?

[/quote]

Ah, thatā€™d be the session I did in reverse for a laugh! :wink:

LOL

Those pesky Tie-fighters were darn fast in the wet. You canā€™t see the Proton-torpedos from that angle.

Ian :smiley:

I have no relatives who are Thai fightersā€¦well none that are ladyboyz :wink:

[quote=pete757][quote=IDG]

I Like the hole you have cut in the rear clam so you can see out whilst you are lying down having a rest! :wink: [/quote]

Love that picture.

[quote=evo_ufo][quote=pete757][quote=IDG]

I Like the hole you have cut in the rear clam so you can see out whilst you are lying down having a rest! :wink: [/quote]

Love that picture. [/quote]

Love that colour