Rockingham Tues 30th April (BookaTrack)

See here - http://www.exiges.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17368&start=10

Brmmm :mrgreen:

OK so we’re decided on this now then?

No, just aware that some maybe interested in this date and wouldn’t look under a thread titled the 26th April at Donny.

The ‘Brmmm’ was in general. :slight_smile:

[Your Badger is scaring me a bit today :open_mouth: ]

Good its working then :smiling_imp:

So it looks like we’re green for go on this with a tentative attendee list of :

Benja
IDG
AndyD
DaveP
Muu
Ade

Any others??? MarkPH, Scosh??? Hopefully Rob will can still attend even as a spectator…

Sorry lads, afraid I won’t be able to get along to this - have a great day :thumbup:

What are the noise police like at Rockingham??

Yes!

103db drive by & static, per Bookatrack

Going by Anglesey, you will definitely be arrested and charged. :laughing:

I really enjoyed Rockingham last year with BAT, the only issue i have is the surface, it would be more suited to Wes and his talents.

I didn’t like the wall !

Thanks for posting that Andy, looked like you and the car were going well there :sunglasses:

Circuit looks fun, as Ian says diving down off the banking looks like ace.

Good news too if you can make it Gav, just a question of selecting a vehicle from your extensive fleet eh!

So we have :

Benja
IDG
AndyD
DaveP
Muu
Ade
Tarmac

Yes seen that but are they strict? Is your car OK there?

Sorry Dave, my car has not been on track there. I once hired one of their S1 Exiges (branded as Jonny Herbert Track Experience) way back in 2002 or 2003 for the only day I’ve driven there.

Suggest you give Jonny Bookatrack a ring to find out more about noise control etc.

In the vid Andys black car is a SC CC Honda and seemed to be ok…

Had zero issues with noise … no testing either that day … apart from my exhaust coming apart after every session.

Seems that video is of the International Long circuit but that is not the one they will use, it will be the ISSC Long so the run off the banking is different …

Doubt the car will be ready for this … no time to get everything sorted :frowning:

So it seems I shouldl be ok on noise…hopefully
Hmmmm should I do the 2nd trackday this year, looks in to wallet…

:smiley:

I think that was with the VHPD and ickle brakes.

A nice catch at 1:25, Stan seemed to like it (although couldn’t quite see his smile through his lid). Really want to go again now!

booked + garage which happy to share

There’s should be space there, they’re not small. :smiley:

Hey Andy, I think that was the day from your vid.

yeah nice to have one booked though, as they seem to be getting booked up