Respray

Roughly how much should a respray cost? Presuming its a respray with an existing Lotus colour.

Front clam ?
Rear Clam ?
Total body ?

Gissa clue ?

Ask Tut, looks like he had one hell of a respray!

full body please! Just saw the before and after pics of tut’s car, thats what got me thinking…

A proper all panels off job, will cost between �3k & �7K, dependent upon who does it & colour choice.

As you appear to live in London, you’ll be looking at the upper end of the price scale.

You guys do really pay through your nose for resprays. Here for 1.5k you can get a full respray all panels off + prep work needed etc… and that is at the upper end of the scale.

On normal cars it costs about �60 per panel. Maybe �100 with panel off.

You guys do really pay through your nose for resprays. Here for 1.5k you can get a full respray all panels off + prep work needed etc… and that is at the upper end of the scale.

On normal cars it costs about �60 per panel. Maybe �100 with panel off.

Maybe the UK has other advantages, when it comes down to Exige ownership though?

Certainly. I would really like to export one of your tracks and plant it in front of my house for example

Exchange it for some sun maybe

Oh and Pesky m8 you have too many posts.

Oh and Pesky m8 you have too many posts.

And those exclude the ones made whilst I was just plain old “Pesky” between 2001 & 2003 The server had a wobbly, & many of us had to re-register, although the posts were saved & attributed to “Do not delete”.

PS You’re welcome to have Silverstone in exchange for some “rays”

Why Silverstone Rob, I’m was looking forward to going there Actually just a thought but how about sending the car to Malta for the spray job, cheaper maybe ?

He hates flat circuits. The Philistine, Bridge is one of the best corners in the country!

He hates flat circuits.

With a passion!

phhhhhhew I see, so I guess I should look out when flying down the Craners next month… …you philistine you

Johnny

Oulton, Cadwell, Donington, Brands, & Anglesey, you can’t go wrong for the best all round driving experiences Le Mans Bugatti is stunning too, but that’s the only non UK circuit I’ve tried so far (hoping to do Pau & Spa at sometime in the future, plus a couple of others I’ve got my eye in France & Spain).

I know what you mean mate, just fancy the full GP circuit, first time I guess. I did Donnington three times last year and Rockingham, should get to those other national Tracks this year sometime…I would love to do Spa also!

Johnny

Oulton, Cadwell, Donington, Brands, & Anglesey, you can’t go wrong for the best all round driving experiences Le Mans Bugatti is stunning too, but that’s the only non UK circuit I’ve tried so far (hoping to do Pau & Spa at sometime in the future, plus a couple of others I’ve got my eye in France & Spain).

I get the impression you’d take to Zandvoort too Rob.

I don’t think I’ve had much luck persuading you Rockingham banking is actually altitude change have I?

Ian

I get the impression you’d take to Zandvoort too Rob.

I don’t think I’ve had much luck persuading you Rockingham banking is actually altitude change have I?

Ian

Spot on Ian - Zandvoort looks tops too Did Rockingham about 4 years ago (in a hired Exige) - quite enjoyed the track, but I prefer to spend me hard earned at those I mentioned.

Don’t get me wrong, driving any circuit is great fun, & everyone will have their own favourites for whatever reasons - no probs with that

You peeps make my heart ache. My poor Exige has to make do with bitchy roads.

Wonder how usable it will be with the Honda

will cost between �3k & �7k…

I think I remember reading that someone on here did a full re-spray for �1.5k, though I think he stripped it himself…

David

PS. Rob, quit trying to flog Silverstone man, I love that place