Respray

PS. Rob, quit trying to flog Silverstone man, I love that place

About time you had a few proper passenger rides at various circuits You know you have an open invitation to do so from lots of peeps here, so don’t be afraid to ask

PS. Rob, quit trying to flog Silverstone man, I love that place

About time you had a few proper passenger rides at various circuits You know you have an open invitation to do so from lots of peeps here, so don’t be afraid to ask

Agreed, start with Mallory Park 1st March

Over 2k and you’ve been legged up.

If you take the panels off yourself you should save too. I just pay for paint as my old man has a spray booth/oven Hurrah for dads!

Oh, and if you want a round Cadwell when i’m there give me a shout. I’m there all the time TBH!

Just had a thought… how much is it to vinyl the whole car?? quite like the idea of matt black for a while…

Over 2k and you’ve been legged up.

If you take the panels off yourself you should save too. I just pay for paint as my old man has a spray booth/oven Hurrah for dads!

Oh, and if you want a round Cadwell when i’m there give me a shout. I’m there all the time TBH!

Is it best to take all panels off to the spraybooth then fit when painted, i would just be concerned with damaging them thats all

My experiances with re-sprays is you very much get what you pay for. Plus it depends on the paint used. Some of the more exotic paints could cost you �1000 in paint alone. Plus the finish is all in the preperation and it takes a shed load of time to prep a car properly.

At one end of the scale, I took my panels off and refitted them myself and I did most of the prep work myself and I’m not to fussed about the finish being flawless, I just wanted it to be red, lol. and I paid �600 for my respray.

At the other end of the scale you have Pesky’s car, which has a truely flawless paint job it really is awesome, and the bodyshop did all of the prep. I don’t know how much Pesky paid, but I bet it wasn’t cheap, plus I bet that paint isn’t cheap either.

You pays your money and all that…

Totally agree with Sean…you pays yer money an’ all that.

My car was properly pebble dashed at the end of last year and Sincs did a superb front-end respray . It was not cheap but the end results speak for themselves.

I am fitting an exige kit to an elise so will need to check out the nick of the panels before painting